|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan like to talk about while working?
(a) He just likes to stay quiet and think.
(b) He talks about his father.
(c) He talks about his mother.
(d) He talks about school.
2. What did Brennan think the cliffs were like?
(a) A torture chamber.
(b) Evidence of angry nature.
(d) A cemetary.
3. What is the name of the canyon where Bill says they are camping?
(a) Sandy Canyon.
(b) Dry Gulch Canyon.
(c) Horse Canyon.
(d) Tomb Rock Canyon.
4. What is Coyote Runs doing with the warriors in question #9?
(a) Cooking for them.
(b) Reporting them to the authorities.
(d) Following them.
5. With whom does Coyote Runs catch up?
(a) The Ranchers.
(c) The soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill say about the canyons in which they are located?
2. Where was the white school Coyote Runs had to attend?
3. Where is a gun pressed against Coyote Runs?
4. What happens to Coyote Runs in the chaos after the raid?
5. What does Brennan do for the person in question #14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brennan do immediately with skull and what is his guess about it?
2. What happens to the group of warriors the day after the raid?
3. What does Brennan suggest at the camp site to settle the children?
4. What is Coyote Runs told to do on the raid?
5. What does Brennan notice as he is arriving at his house in Chapter 2?
6. What does Bill tell the children about and what is the name of the canyon near them that relates to his story?
7. Why does Brennan work and for whom does he work?
8. How hard is Brennan's job and what does his boss talk about?
9. When does Coyote Runs' group travel and where do they stop to rest?
10. What does Coyote Runs believe about him and bullets and what does he do after catching up with the rest of the raiding party?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)