|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan do when he finds a skull?
(b) Studies it.
(c) Show it to Bill.
(d) Throws it away.
2. What does Bill say about the canyons in which they are located?
(a) The Apaches never lived there.
(b) Rumor says they were the last stronghold of the Apaches.
(c) The Spanish left treasure there.
(d) An entire regiment of soldiers were killed there.
3. What did Brennan think was the reason the kids were so bad?
(a) They were just young.
(b) They came from broken homes.
(c) Bill was too nice.
(d) They lived on the streets.
4. What does Brennan's hobby do for him?
(a) Earns him money.
(b) Helps him express his artistic ability.
(c) Keeps him out of his house.
(d) Keeps him in shape.
5. Why does Brennan work?
(a) So he can buy a car.
(b) To help pay for his clothes and other things.
(c) To save money for college.
(d) To build up his muscles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Coyote Runs doing with the warriors in question #9?
2. Who ran the school Coyote Runs attended?
3. Why is Coyote Runs going to the answer to question #75?
4. What does Brennan hear after he picks up the skull?
5. For whom does Brennan work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the event in question #1 significant to Coyote Runs and how has he prepared for this event?
2. What does Bill tell the children about and what is the name of the canyon near them that relates to his story?
3. What happens to Coyote Runs in the chaos after the raid?
4. What does Brennan Cole like to do and how does it help him?
5. Why does Brennan work and for whom does he work?
6. How hard is Brennan's job and what does his boss talk about?
7. In Chapter 3, where is Coyote Runs going and who is he following?
8. What happens to the group of warriors the day after the raid?
9. What kind of gun does Coyote Runs have and what will he be doing with the people in question #6?
10. What does Brennan do as the kids begin to settle down?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)