|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan recognize about the skull?
(a) It is an adult skull.
(b) It is very new.
(c) The teeth are very bad.
(d) It has a bullet hole in it.
2. What did Brennan think was the reason the kids were so bad?
(a) They lived on the streets.
(b) Bill was too nice.
(c) They were just young.
(d) They came from broken homes.
3. What did Brennan think the cliffs were like?
(a) Evidence of angry nature.
(b) A cemetary.
(c) A torture chamber.
4. What does Brennan do for the person in question #14?
(a) Washes dishes.
(b) Mows lawns.
(c) Stocks shelves.
(d) Delivers papers.
5. Where did Brennan lose a man who was dating his mother when the man went running with him?
(a) Canyon de Diablo.
(b) Mount Franklin.
(c) Canyon de Blanco.
(d) The desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Mexicans call the desert near where Coyote Runs live?
2. How old is Coyote Runs?
3. What is the name of the canyon where Bill says they are camping?
4. What is the name of the warrior who leads raiding parties?
5. What shows the soldiers where Coyote Runs has hidden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brennan do as the kids begin to settle down?
2. What happens as Brennan climbs some rocks and what is his response?
3. How close is Brennan and his father and what happens that hurts his mother?
4. What was the school Coyote Runs' attended suppose to do for him?
5. What reason comes to Brennan when he thinks about keeping the skull?
6. Why is the event in question #1 significant to Coyote Runs and how has he prepared for this event?
7. What does Brennan pass in the canyon and what does he know?
8. What does Bill tell the children about and what is the name of the canyon near them that relates to his story?
9. How does Brennan feel about the person driving the van and how does he feel about the kids in it by the time they arrive?
10. What does the commander answer in response to the letter in question #49? What does Brennan conclude from this report?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)