|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend of Coyote Runs attended school with him?
(b) Raven Truth.
(c) Black Eagle.
2. Why is Brennan having a difficult time sleeping?
(a) The moon is too bright.
(b) The kids are too noisy.
(c) Something is pressing into his back.
(d) His mother is talking too loud with Bill.
3. What is Coyote Runs' job on the raid?
(a) Cook the meals.
(b) Fetch firewood and water.
(c) Take care of the extra horses.
(d) Make arrows.
4. What does Brennan's mother often do in the house?
(a) Entertains someone.
(b) Plays loud orchestra music.
(c) Rearranges the furniture.
(d) Gets drunk.
5. What does Brennan think about how his mother talks?
(a) She won't talk about his father.
(b) She talks about his father too much.
(c) She doesn't talk enough.
(d) She talks too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Coyote Runs fear for his life?
2. What happens to Coyote Runs in the chaos after the raid?
3. What did Brennan think was the reason the kids were so bad?
4. How does the raiding party keep its horses quiet?
5. What kind of weapon does Coyote Runs have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brennan do immediately with skull and what is his guess about it?
2. What horse is Coyote Runs riding after the raid and what are his hopes concerning it?
3. What happens to the group of warriors the day after the raid?
4. Where does the van in which Brennan is riding stop and then what do they do?
5. What does Bill tell the children about and what is the name of the canyon near them that relates to his story?
6. When does Coyote Runs' group travel and where do they stop to rest?
7. How does the soldier find Coyote Runs and what happens when he finds Coyote Runs?
8. What does Brennan notice as he is arriving at his house in Chapter 2?
9. How hard is Brennan's job and what does his boss talk about?
10. What kind of gun does Coyote Runs have and what will he be doing with the people in question #6?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)