|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Brennan annoyed about being in the van?
(a) He is in the far back seat.
(b) His mother acts like Bill is perfect.
(c) It is too hot.
(d) The kids annoy him.
2. Why didn't Brennan use an excuse to get out of going on the trip?
(a) His mother looked so hopeful.
(b) He hoped to get a new pair of shoes out of it.
(c) He couldn't think of one.
(d) Bill seemed really fun.
3. While walking to the camp place what did Brennan decide Bill was not?
(a) A runner.
(b) A whimp.
(c) A strong climber.
(d) A real man.
4. What did Brennan think the cliffs were like?
(a) Evidence of angry nature.
(c) A torture chamber.
(d) A cemetary.
5. Why did Coyote Runs go to the stream when he woke in the morning?
(a) To get water for his mother.
(b) To catch some fish.
(c) To rinse his mouth and drink.
(d) To take a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were the kids in the van with Brennan?
2. What did Brennan think was the reason the kids were so bad?
3. How does Coyote Runs think he must be on his quest to be a man?
4. Who ran the school Coyote Runs attended?
5. What happens to Coyote Runs in the chaos after the raid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How close is Brennan and his father and what happens that hurts his mother?
2. In Chapter 3, where is Coyote Runs going and who is he following?
3. Where does the van in which Brennan is riding stop and then what do they do?
4. What does Brennan notice as he is arriving at his house in Chapter 2?
5. What does Bill tell the children about and what is the name of the canyon near them that relates to his story?
6. What kind of gun does Coyote Runs have and what will he be doing with the people in question #6?
7. Why is Brennan annoyed while riding in the van? How does he feel about being there?
8. Where does Coyote Runs go after Magpie is shot, what has happened to him and his horse? How does that affect what he does?
9. What is Coyote Runs told to do on the raid?
10. What kind of school and where is it that Coyote Runs attended and who attended with him?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)