|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coyote Runs quickly realize in the chaos?
(a) He doesn't realize anything.
(b) Raiding is no fun.
(c) His mistake.
(d) He is too young to be there.
2. What does Coyote Runs call his mother when she lights the cook fire?
(a) Mother of fire.
(b) Power mother.
(c) She Who Weaves Flame.
(d) Mother of Magic.
3. What does Coyote Runs hope to do when he gets home?
(a) Hear his mother say she is proud of him.
(b) Make the horse he is riding his own.
(c) Make a saddle.
(d) Acquire a gun.
4. What does Coyote Runs call a match for lighting a fire?
(a) Lucifer stick.
(b) Power stick.
(c) Magic flame.
(d) Black powder.
5. What does Brennan's employer like to talk about?
(a) He talks about his girlfriend.
(b) He doesn't talk.
(c) He talks about money.
(d) He talks about his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Coyote Runs try to hide from the soldiers?
2. Who ran the school Coyote Runs attended?
3. Why does Coyote Runs believe he can escape bullets?
4. What did the bottom of the canyon look like to Brennan?
5. Where are the Indian warriors going in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Coyote Runs' group encounter as they are heading to their destination, and how do they handle that encounter?
2. What kind of school and where is it that Coyote Runs attended and who attended with him?
3. What is Coyote Runs told to do on the raid?
4. In Chapter 3, where is Coyote Runs going and who is he following?
5. What happens to Coyote Runs in the chaos after the raid?
6. Where does Brennan's mother tell him they are going and with whom?
7. Why does Brennan work and for whom does he work?
8. What kind of gun does Coyote Runs have and what will he be doing with the people in question #6?
9. What does Brennan hear and what does he do with the skull?
10. What does Brennan Cole like to do and how does it help him?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)