Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-4
1. What does Coyote Runs learn he will be doing soon and which of his friends will be doing it also?
2. Why is the event in question #1 significant to Coyote Runs and how has he prepared for this event?
3. What does Brennan Cole like to do and how does it help him?
4. How close is Brennan and his father and what happens that hurts his mother?
5. What does Brennan notice as he is arriving at his house in Chapter 2?
This section contains 956 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)