|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan think the men in his mother's life do?
(a) Amuse her.
(b) Teach her interesting trivial facts.
(c) Help her financially.
(d) Hurt her.
2. What kind of officials are standing with Brennan's mother?
(a) Two sheriffs.
(b) A National Forest Ranger.
(c) A city policeman.
(d) Two highway patroll officers.
3. What did Brennan think the cliffs were like?
(a) A torture chamber.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) Evidence of angry nature.
4. What did Bill say they needed to do when they arrived at the springs?
(a) Go fishing.
(b) Collect firewood and make dinner.
(c) Get a drink of water.
5. What does Brennan hear in the place in question #121?
(a) The kitchen crew cleaning.
(b) Running water.
(c) The television.
(d) A Wagner symphony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice in Brennan's head tell him to do for water?
2. Why is Brennan not supposed to take things from the canyons?
3. Who attacks the raiding party the day after the raid?
4. In what direction does Brennan go when he leaves his home?
5. What does Brennan ask Mr. Homesley to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)