|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the place in question #121?
2. How does Coyote Runs think he must be on his quest to be a man?
3. Why does Tibbets say it is a good bet the skull was killed by soldiers?
(a) They were the only people with rifles.
(b) Ranchers used pistols.
(c) They routinely executed prisoners.
(d) They used large bore rifles.
4. With whom are Brennan and his mother doing the event in question #20?
(a) Alan Warner.
(b) Victor Neuenberg.
(c) Paul Trouson.
(d) Bill Halverson.
5. What kind of saddle does Magpie own?
(a) A saddle made from Texan steer.
(b) An old U.S. calvery saddle.
(c) A Mexican saddle with silver on it.
(d) He doesn't own a saddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Coyote Runs have ready when they looked in on the soldiers' camp?
2. Where did Brennan lose a man who was dating his mother when the man went running with him?
3. What saying keeps running through Brennan's head?
4. What does Brennan recognize about the skull?
5. Why do the newspapers in the boxes look old to Brennan?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)