|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While walking to the camp place what did Brennan decide Bill was not?
(a) A whimp.
(b) A runner.
(c) A strong climber.
(d) A real man.
2. Where did Brennan lose a man who was dating his mother when the man went running with him?
(a) Canyon de Diablo.
(b) Mount Franklin.
(c) The desert.
(d) Canyon de Blanco.
3. Why did Coyote Runs go to the stream when he woke in the morning?
(a) To get water for his mother.
(b) To catch some fish.
(c) To take a bath.
(d) To rinse his mouth and drink.
4. What does Mr. Homesley call the mixture he and Tibbets used in Vietnam?
(a) A Murphy drip.
(b) A speedy cocktail.
(c) Viet Nam taiti.
(d) Black gold.
5. What does Brennan notice in Chapter 2 as he approaches the house?
(a) The house color has changed.
(b) The house is dark.
(c) There is furniture in the yard.
(d) There is someone there Brennan doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the bottom of the canyon look like to Brennan?
2. How many soldiers approach Coyote Runs?
3. What does Brennan tell his mother is the only way to get the kids to sleep?
4. What does Brennan like to do for fun?
5. What did Brennan think was the reason the kids were so bad?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)