|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brennan think of the kids in the van?
(a) As a pack of hyenas.
(b) A flock of chickens with no heads.
(c) A swarm of mosquitoes.
(d) As a nest of rats.
2. What does Brennan recognize about the skull?
(a) The teeth are very bad.
(b) It is an adult skull.
(c) It has a bullet hole in it.
(d) It is very new.
3. In what does Brennan carry the skull to Dr. Tibbets?
(a) A tennis shoe box.
(b) His mother's hat box.
(c) It was wrapped in a towel.
(d) His backpack.
4. What is Coyote Runs' job on the raid?
(a) Take care of the extra horses.
(b) Fetch firewood and water.
(c) Cook the meals.
(d) Make arrows.
5. What does Bill say about the canyons in which they are located?
(a) The Spanish left treasure there.
(b) An entire regiment of soldiers were killed there.
(c) Rumor says they were the last stronghold of the Apaches.
(d) The Apaches never lived there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bill say to Brennan's mother about what the spot by the springs looked like?
2. How long does it take for Mr. Homesley's information to arrive?
3. Why does Coyote Runs fear for his life?
4. What does Coyote Runs quickly realize in the chaos?
5. How are the buildings arranged at Fort Bliss?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)