|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Coyote Runs supposed to do when the party returns?
(a) He doesn't have specific instructions.
(b) Go in the opposite direction to draw off any pursuit.
(c) Follow behind them.
(d) Change the saddles to fresh horses.
2. What did Brennan think the cliffs were like?
(a) A cemetary.
(c) Evidence of angry nature.
(d) A torture chamber.
3. To where does Coyote Runs head?
(a) Across the desert.
(b) To a nearby canyon.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To the river.
4. Who were the kids in the van with Brennan?
(a) Bill's children from his first marriage.
(b) Kids from the homeless shelter.
(c) The youth group from Bill's church.
(d) Bill's adopted children.
5. What is the name of the Apache reservation near Brennan's home?
(a) Sand River.
(b) Seven Canyons.
(c) Black Forest.
(d) White Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the newspapers in the boxes look old to Brennan?
2. What did Bill say to Brennan's mother about what the spot by the springs looked like?
3. What kind of horse does Coyote Runs ride on the way home?
4. How did Brennan think of the kids in the van?
5. Where did Brennan lose a man who was dating his mother when the man went running with him?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)