|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity are the ranchers the party raided?
2. What does Brennan do when he finds a skull?
(b) Studies it.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Show it to Bill.
3. How did Brennan think of the kids in the van?
(a) As a pack of hyenas.
(b) A flock of chickens with no heads.
(c) A swarm of mosquitoes.
(d) As a nest of rats.
4. What did the bottom of the canyon look like to Brennan?
(a) Hard granite.
(b) An old riverbed filled with boulders.
(c) Sand dotted with sage brush.
(d) Soft, shifting sand.
5. Why does Tibbets say it is a good bet the skull was killed by soldiers?
(a) They used large bore rifles.
(b) They were the only people with rifles.
(c) Ranchers used pistols.
(d) They routinely executed prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rounds of ammunition is each soldier given on patrol?
2. What is the name of the Apache reservation near Brennan's home?
3. What do the soldiers have to do sometimes to drink?
4. What does Brennan tell Homesley when Homesley guesses Brennan found some information?
5. What does Brennan think he hears in the dark?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)