1. What does Coyote Runs learn he will be joining?
(a) A vision quest.
(b) A white family in Denver.
(c) A hunting party.
(d) A raiding party.
2. What does the event in question #1 mark for Coyote Runs?
(a) Joining his father's family.
(b) The ritual killing of his first deer.
(c) Finding out his inner name.
(d) First step into manhood.
3. What does Brennan like to do for fun?
(a) Collect rocks.
4. What does Brennan's hobby do for him?
(a) Earns him money.
(b) Helps him express his artistic ability.
(c) Keeps him out of his house.
(d) Keeps him in shape.
5. What does Brennan's mother often do in the house?
(a) Rearranges the furniture.
(b) Plays loud orchestra music.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Entertains someone.
6. How does Brennan feel about his father?
(a) He admires him.
(b) He never knew him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He hates him.
7. What does Brennan think the men in his mother's life do?
(a) Teach her interesting trivial facts.
(b) Help her financially.
(c) Amuse her.
(d) Hurt her.
This section contains 4,781 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)