1. What does Coyote Runs learn he will be joining?
(a) A vision quest.
(b) A white family in Denver.
(c) A raiding party.
(d) A hunting party.
2. What does the event in question #1 mark for Coyote Runs?
(a) Joining his father's family.
(b) The ritual killing of his first deer.
(c) First step into manhood.
(d) Finding out his inner name.
3. What does Brennan like to do for fun?
(b) Collect rocks.
4. What does Brennan's hobby do for him?
(a) Earns him money.
(b) Helps him express his artistic ability.
(c) Keeps him in shape.
(d) Keeps him out of his house.
5. What does Brennan's mother often do in the house?
(a) Rearranges the furniture.
(b) Entertains someone.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Plays loud orchestra music.
6. How does Brennan feel about his father?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He never knew him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He admires him.
7. What does Brennan think the men in his mother's life do?
(a) Help her financially.
(b) Amuse her.
(c) Teach her interesting trivial facts.
(d) Hurt her.
This section contains 4,781 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)