1. What does Coyote Runs learn he will be joining?
(a) A vision quest.
(b) A raiding party.
(c) A white family in Denver.
(d) A hunting party.
2. What does the event in question #1 mark for Coyote Runs?
(a) The ritual killing of his first deer.
(b) First step into manhood.
(c) Finding out his inner name.
(d) Joining his father's family.
3. What does Brennan like to do for fun?
(d) Collect rocks.
4. What does Brennan's hobby do for him?
(a) Keeps him out of his house.
(b) Earns him money.
(c) Keeps him in shape.
(d) Helps him express his artistic ability.
5. What does Brennan's mother often do in the house?
(a) Gets drunk.
(b) Plays loud orchestra music.
(c) Entertains someone.
(d) Rearranges the furniture.
6. How does Brennan feel about his father?
(a) He never knew him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He admires him.
7. What does Brennan think the men in his mother's life do?
(a) Hurt her.
(b) Amuse her.
(c) Teach her interesting trivial facts.
(d) Help her financially.
This section contains 4,781 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)