* Coyote Runs learns he is to be a member of a raiding party which will be an event that marks his first step into manhood.
* Brennan Cole runs as a sport but it also gives him the chance to stay away from home when his mother is entertaining someone new.
* Brennan runs towards home and sees that someone is there. It is Bill Halverson, a man Brennan has not yet met.
* Coyote Runs follows the other Indian warriors as they make their way to El Paso.
* Coyote Runs has no weapon, he will be watching the horses, but at the end of the raid he will be a man.
* Brennan mows lawns to help pay for his clothes and other items he wants to buy. He works for Stoney.
* Stoney is not a man who talks while he works and that suits Brennan fine as he...
This section contains 1,301 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)