|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What military branch is Stanley considering enlisting in, in Act II?
(a) The U.S. Navy
(b) The U.S. Peace Corps
(c) The U.S. Army
(d) The U.S. Marines
2. How much is the salary that Stanley has lost in Act II?
3. What kind of ice cream does Laurie say she wants for dessert in Act II?
(a) Cherry vanilla
(b) Maple walnut
(c) Butter pecan
4. Where was Stanley gambling when he lost his salary in Act II?
(a) Ernest’s Café
(b) The Brooklyn Fire Station
(c) Williamson and Sons Drywall
(d) Florsheim Shoes
5. What grades are shown on Eugene’s report card in Act II?
(a) Four A’s and one B
(b) Four B’s and one A
(c) All A’s
(d) Three A’s and two B’s
6. Of what does Jack tell Kate he was “born with enough… If I need more, I’ll ask you” in Act II?
7. Jack tells Kate in Act II, “I’m not going to leave you. I promise. If I didn’t leave you for another woman, I’m certainly not going to” what?
(a) Leave you for another man
(b) Go to the hospital to leave you
(c) Drop dead just to leave you
(d) Leave you for another family
8. What is Kate carrying down the stairs in the opening of Act II?
(a) A suitcase
(b) A vase of flowers
(c) A bag of laundry
(d) A tray of food
9. Due to Jack’s health, Jack and Kate are unable to go to an affair to see who with his orchestra in Act II?
(a) Lawrence Welk
(b) Roger Waters
(c) James Taylor
(d) Glen Gray
10. What does Kate tell Laurie she’s made for dinner tonight in the beginning of Act II?
(a) Tuna fish salad
(c) Homemade pizza
(d) Onion pirogues
11. How many “terrific lies” does Eugene tell Stanley he came up with for him to explain the missing money in Act II?
12. Where is the medal from that Stanley earned for the hundred-yard dash two years ago?
(a) The Police Athletic League
(b) The Coney Island Athletic League
(c) The Volunteer Fire Department Athletic League
(d) The New Jersey Athletic League
13. Who does Laurie decide her mother looks like before she leaves for her date in Act II?
(a) Carole Lombard
(b) Katharine Hepburn
(c) Grace Kelly
(d) Audrey Hepburn
14. Stanley says in Act II that when he claimed to have lost money in November, he actually did what with it?
(a) Paid for a prostitute
(b) Paid for a car payment
(c) Used it to take a trip to New Jersey
(d) Lost it gambling
15. How old does Blanche say her husband was when he died in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Kate give to Eugene to buy ice cream with in Act II?
2. How long has the doctor told Jack Jerome to stay home and rest in the beginning of Act II?
3. What kind of ice cream does Jack say he wants for dessert in Act II?
4. What does Jack do for nine hours a day for his primary job?
5. Stanley makes Eugene promise him that he’ll do what in the future in Act II?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)