|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eugene tells the audience in Act I that he’s committed a mortal sin by doing what?
(a) Committing adultery
(b) Stealing from a priest
(c) Lusting after his cousin
(d) Lusting after his mother
2. About how old is the character of Kate Jerome described as in the stage directions in Act I?
3. Where does Kate describe her parents packing up and leaving the house to come to America in Act I?
4. How long was Stanley gambling before he’d lost his whole salary in Act II?
(a) 10 minutes
(b) 5 minutes
(c) 20 minutes
(d) 30 minutes
5. What baseball team does Eugene dream of playing for in Act I?
(a) The Blue Sox
(b) The Red Sox
(c) The Yankees
(d) The Dodgers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend Blanche says she’s going to stay with in Act II?
2. Eugene tells the audience in Act I, “If my mother knew I was writing all this down, she would” do what?
3. What grades are shown on Eugene’s report card in Act II?
4. Eugene says that his cousin Nora has been seeing what guy every night in Act II?
5. What does Kate lend to Blanche to wear on her date in Act II?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)