|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who played the role of Kate in the original cast of Brighton Beach Memoirs?
(a) Jodi Thelon
(b) Jessica Hecht
(c) Elizabeth Franz
(d) Gracie Bea Lawrence
2. Laurie tells her mom in Act I that her teacher says glasses should be changed every how often?
(a) Every 2 years
(b) Every 5 years
(c) Every 3 years
(d) Every year
3. The men that Stanley gambled with are described in Act II as wearing “black pointy shoes with” what “on their socks”?
4. How many “terrific lies” does Eugene tell Stanley he came up with for him to explain the missing money in Act II?
5. When Eugene mimes a ballgame in the opening of Act I, what name does he call the pitcher?
(c) Mel Ott
(d) JoJo Moore
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Eugene say is his “life’s savings” stored in his cigar box in Act II?
2. What is the name of the Broadway musical Nora says she’s going to be cast in, in Act I?
3. What actress played the role of Nora in the original cast of Brighton Beach Memoirs?
4. Kate tells her sister in Act I to stop sewing because she’s been doing it since what time this morning?
5. What does Kate tell Laurie to set out for the dinner table in Act I?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)