|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Acts I and II of Brighton Beach Memoirs?
(a) Two weeks
(b) One month
(c) Two months
(d) One week
2. How many unseen bedrooms are described upstairs in the Jerome household in the stage directions for Act I?
3. Eugene says of his mother in Act II, “She’s angry at the whole world. That’s why she’s making” what for dinner?
(a) Tuna fish
(c) Lima beans
4. How much money does Eugene say is his “life’s savings” stored in his cigar box in Act II?
5. How long ago does Eugene say Nora “started developing” in Act I?
(a) 6 weeks ago
(b) 2 years ago
(c) 8 months ago
(d) 1 year ago
Short Answer Questions
1. Eugene tells his brother in Act II, “Pop isn’t going to die. He ate” what “tonight”?
2. What kind of bread does Eugene’s mother tell him to get at the store in Act I?
3. What is the name of the friend Blanche says she’s going to stay with in Act II?
4. What flavor ice cream does Jack tell Eugene to get for his mother in Act II?
5. Why is Frank at fault for his hospitalization in Act II?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)