|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The letter that Blanche receives in Act II says that despite all of Frank’s faults, what “have never been his failings”?
(a) Generosity and kindness
(b) Honesty and sincerity
(c) Drunkenness and abuse
(d) Love for his family
2. Where was Stanley gambling when he lost his salary in Act II?
(a) The Brooklyn Fire Station
(b) Williamson and Sons Drywall
(c) Florsheim Shoes
(d) Ernest’s Café
3. What baseball team does Eugene dream of playing for in Act I?
(a) The Dodgers
(b) The Blue Sox
(c) The Red Sox
(d) The Yankees
4. Where does Kate describe her parents packing up and leaving the house to come to America in Act I?
5. When did the original production of Brighton Beach Memoirs premiere on Broadway?
(a) March 27, 1983
(b) June 16, 1982
(c) March 13, 1985
(d) September 12, 1984
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora say will be on the stage in the Broadway musical she wants to be in, in Act I?
2. What brand of cigarettes does Stanley say he smokes in Act II?
3. What does Kate tell Eugene to place at the dinner table when she tells him to stop playing baseball in the beginning of Act I?
4. Nora tells her mother in Act I that in taking this Broadway role she could be making almost how much money per week?
5. What physical ailment has Jack suffered prior to the opening of Act II?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)