|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Nora say she must be at the theater to audition for the Broadway musical in Act I?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 10:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
2. What woman does Kate act jealous about because Jack danced with her once two years ago at the Commodore Hotel in Act II?
3. Eugene says he guesses his mom is upset because she and Jack can’t go to the affair where in Act II?
(a) The Avery Theater
(b) Carnegie Hall
(c) The Commodore Hotel
(d) The Metropolitan Museum of Art
4. Who does the pitcher get the sign from before pitching in Eugene’s imaginary baseball game in the beginning of Act I?
(a) JoJo Moore
(b) Mel Ott
5. What does Jack do for nine hours a day for his primary job?
(a) Drives a taxi
(b) Sells ice cream
(c) Assembles car parts
(d) Cuts raincoats
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money’s worth of stamps does Eugene offer to Stanley in Act II?
2. What batter “lopes up to the plate” after the first walks in Eugene’s imaginary baseball game in the opening of Act I?
3. Jack tells Kate in Act II, “I’m not going to leave you. I promise. If I didn’t leave you for another woman, I’m certainly not going to” what?
4. What kind of ice cream does Jack say he wants for dessert in Act II?
5. Who tells Nora that she can’t sing or carry a tune in Act I?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)