|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who complains of a splitting headache as Eugene plays imaginary baseball in the beginning of Act I?
(a) Kate Jerome
(b) Laurie Morton
(c) Blanche Morton
(d) Nora Morton
2. Eugene claims in Act II, “I’d give up writing if I could” what?
(a) Travel to Europe and fight in the war
(b) See a girl naked while I was eating ice cream
(c) Play for the Boston Red Sox
(d) Have a date with a girl
3. Who played the role of Kate in the original cast of Brighton Beach Memoirs?
(a) Jessica Hecht
(b) Jodi Thelon
(c) Gracie Bea Lawrence
(d) Elizabeth Franz
4. How old does Jack say his grandmother was when she died?
5. What does Eugene say his dad was doing at nights to try to earn extra money before his health collapsed in Act II?
(a) Night auditing at a hotel
(b) Driving a taxi
(c) Engineering a subway
(d) Selling vacuum cleaners
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Stanley gambling before he’d lost his whole salary in Act II?
2. Who does the pitcher get the sign from before pitching in Eugene’s imaginary baseball game in the beginning of Act I?
3. On what day does Nora say she’s going to audition for the Broadway musical in Act I?
4. What does Kate tell Laurie to set out for the dinner table in Act I?
5. What kind of ice cream does Jack say he wants for dessert in Act II?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)