|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Act I open?
(a) 6:30 p.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
2. How many big musical numbers are in the Broadway musical that Nora hopes to be in?
3. How much money does Eugene say is his “life’s savings” stored in his cigar box in Act II?
4. To what store does Jack tell Eugene to go for ice cream in Act II?
(d) Piggly Wiggly
5. How much is the salary that Stanley has lost in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has Nora been in dancing school in Act I?
2. Stanley makes Eugene promise him that he’ll do what in the future in Act II?
3. How long does Blanche ask to keep the girls at the Jerome house while she looks for work in Act II?
4. Who gave Laurie the letter that she brings to Blanche in Act II?
5. How much money’s worth of stamps does Eugene offer to Stanley in Act II?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)