|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Jack say his grandmother was when she died?
2. Jack says to Blanche when she and Kate are fighting in Act II, “Tell her what it’s like to live in a house that isn’t yours. To have to depend on somebody else to put food on your plate every night. I know what it’s like because I lived that way until I was” how old?
(a) Eighteen years old
(b) Twenty-one years old
(c) Twenty-three years old
(d) Thirty-one years old
3. Blanche says in Act II, “We’re all poor around here, the least we can be is” what?
4. Where does Nora say the Broadway musical she wants to be in will premiere first in Act I?
(c) Bucks County
5. What does Kate say she’s never done before in her life and “why should I start with my own family” in Act I?
(a) Took a stand
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brought Jack home after he suffered from a physical ailment, according to Eugene in Act II?
2. Who is the Broadway producer that Nora says came to her dance class in Act I?
3. Where does Kate describe her parents packing up and leaving the house to come to America in Act I?
4. How long ago does Eugene say Nora “started developing” in Act I?
5. Before he leaves in Act II, Stanley tells Eugene, “If you ever write a story about me, call me” what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)