|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ailment does Eugene say his aunt Blanche suffers from in Act I?
(a) A heart flutter
2. How much money does Stanley give to his father that he earned setting pins at the bowling alley the night before at the end of Act II?
3. Eugene says that his cousin Nora has been seeing what guy every night in Act II?
(a) William Ross
(b) Michael Stuart
(c) James Handy
(d) Larry Clurman
4. When does Nora say the Broadway musical she wants to be in will come to New York in Act I?
(a) The second week of October
(b) The first week of July
(c) The second week of December
(d) The third week of August
5. Blanche asks Kate in Act II if she remembers how their mother cried when who left home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kate tells Jack in Act II, “My family were worriers. Worriers generally marry” what?
2. How much money’s worth of stamps does Eugene offer to Stanley in Act II?
3. Kate tells Blanche she’ll find out for her how much whose house rents for in Act II?
4. What actress played the role of Nora in the original cast of Brighton Beach Memoirs?
5. What is Blanche Morton doing when the curtain rises for Act I?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)