|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kate describes the Murphy family across the street as belonging to what group in Act I?
(a) The Nazis
(b) The Cossacks
(c) The Goyim
(d) The Israelis
2. On what day does Nora say she’s going to audition for the Broadway musical in Act I?
3. What ailment does Eugene say his aunt Blanche suffers from in Act I?
(d) A heart flutter
4. Of the letter that Blanche receives in Act II, Eugene says, “It was a sad letter, all right, but it sure was well written. Maybe I should have been born” where?
(a) In Russia
(b) In Ireland
(c) In the South
(d) In Spain
5. Eugene tells the audience in Act I that he’s committed a mortal sin by doing what?
(a) Lusting after his mother
(b) Stealing from a priest
(c) Lusting after his cousin
(d) Committing adultery
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nora say the Broadway musical she wants to be in will come to New York in Act I?
2. What does Kate say she’s never done before in her life and “why should I start with my own family” in Act I?
3. What did Blanche’s husband die from?
4. What is the name of the Broadway musical Nora says she’s going to be cast in, in Act I?
5. How is the letter signed that Blanche receives in Act II?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)