1. In what point of view is the novel written?
2. Who is the narrator talking with at the club?
A girl with a shaved head.
3. What is the narrator's nickname for cocaine?
Bolivian Marching Powder.
4. With whom did the narrator come to the club?
5. What is Tad Allagash's main goal in life?
He strives to have more fun than anyone else in New York City.
6. Who does the narrator hope to meet in the club?
The kind of girl who would not be in a place like that.
This section contains 5,664 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)