|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, O Couture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sports faux pas does the narrator commit at the Irish bar?
(a) He calls a basketball quarter a period.
(b) He calls a hockey puck a ball.
(c) He calls a baseball run a point.
(d) He calls a baseball inning a quarter.
2. Where do Tad and the narrator go to party?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) The Smith.
3. Why does the narrator begin to panic as the morning waxes?
(a) He has lost his wife in the melee and cannot find her.
(b) He has lost his credit card and thinks it was stolen.
(c) He completely lost track of time and has missed his train.
(d) He has not planned to end the night alone, and does not want to go into the sunlight.
4. Who is the narrator talking with at the club?
(c) A man with a lizard.
(d) A girl with a shaved head.
5. What street performer do Vicky and the narrator watch at Sheridan Square?
(a) A one-man band.
(b) An acrobat on a unicycle.
(c) A painted statue person.
(d) A dancer with a boom box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of ship does the narrator watch make its way across the river?
2. What does he discover upon a search of the Ladies' room?
3. What distinction does the narrator make between disasters in the city and in the rest of the country?
4. Who does the narrator encounter at the second club?
5. Where does Alex suspect homosexuality "comes from"?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)