|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, O Couture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Wade want on the narrator's epitaph?
(a) As a matter of fact.
(b) The facts of life.
(c) He didn't face facts.
(d) Facts wait for no man.
2. How many martinis has Alex had during the course of lunch?
3. Where does the narrator sit in the audience?
(a) He cannot sit, it is standing room only.
(b) He sits in the center of the middle row.
(c) He sits in the center of the first row.
(d) He sits on the aisle of the back row.
4. What river is the narrator gazing across?
(a) The Hudson River.
(b) The East River.
(c) The Ohio River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
5. To what does the narrator compare Vicky's childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see in the window of Saks?
2. How do the narrator's coworkers react after his deadline is changed?
3. Upon his return to the office, what has the narrator forgotten?
4. Who has left a message for him inside the apartment?
5. What distinction does the narrator make between disasters in the city and in the rest of the country?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)