|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Sometimes a Vague Notion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the narrator's innocent advice perceived by his superiors at the magazine?
(a) They were completely outraged at his presumption.
(b) They promptly fired him and he has been on the job market ever since.
(c) They were in awe and immediately promoted him.
(d) There never found out that he did it.
2. Who has the narrator told about his split with Amanda?
(a) Only his mother.
(b) Only his father.
(c) Only Tad Allagash.
(d) Only Megan Avery.
3. About how often is the narrator late to work?
(a) About once a month.
(c) At least once a week.
(d) Two or three times a month.
4. What river is the narrator gazing across?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The East River.
(c) The Hudson River.
(d) The Ohio River.
5. When did the narrator propose to Amanda?
(a) He proposed after coming home late from a night with the boys.
(b) He proposed while they rode a carriage through Central Park.
(c) He proposed after taking her out for a lovely dinner.
(d) He proposed after meeting her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator discover in an envelope in his desk?
2. Why hasn't the narrator told his father about the divorce?
3. With whom does the narrator make a lunch date for the next day?
4. What was the narrator's most significant contact with The Druid?
5. What letters does the girl particularly like?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)