|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Sometimes a Vague Notion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tad Allagash's main goal in life?
(a) He is doctor and is working fervently to cure cancer.
(b) He is an athlete and constantly training for the Olympic games.
(c) He hopes one day to become mayor of New York City.
(d) He strives to have more fun than anyone else in New York City.
2. What item seen in the window of an antique shop does Vicky want in her house someday?
(a) A pool table.
(b) A painted wooden carousel horse.
(c) A big screen TV.
(d) An antique roll top writing desk.
3. What does he discover upon a search of the Ladies' room?
(a) Theresa and Elaine in an embrace.
(b) Megan Avery and Theresa in conversation.
(c) Tad Allagash and Elaine in an embrace.
(d) Amanda and Tad Allagash snorting coke.
4. Who does the narrator see on the West Side Highway?
(a) His mother, in town for a surprise visit.
(b) Amanda, who is as beautiful as ever.
(c) A man peddling kabobs on a cart.
(d) A lone hooker pulling on her skirt.
5. What is the animal's name?
(c) Sue anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Megan say was found in the mail room?
2. What memo, signed by the Druid's assistant, arrives in the afternoon?
3. Why hasn't the narrator told his father about the divorce?
4. What has happened to the narrator's proofs?
5. What does the narrator drop in the bathroom?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)