|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Sometimes a Vague Notion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In fifty years, how many retractions has the magazine printed?
2. What happens to the narrator's deadline on the French piece?
(a) The French piece is completely scrapped and all his time wasted.
(b) The French piece is taken out of his hands and given to Avery.
(c) The deadline is delayed, giving him much more time.
(d) The deadline is moved up and he may not be able to finish.
3. Upon his return to the office, what has the narrator forgotten?
(a) Megan's bagel.
(b) Alex's drink.
(c) Clara's pen.
(d) Fred's leash.
4. To what does the narrator compare Vicky's childhood?
5. How does the narrator clean out his desk?
(a) He and Megan separate everything into piles.
(b) He enlists the help of a moving company.
(c) He takes everything into Clara's office and dumps it.
(d) He dumps everything into wastebaskets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scent does the narrator catch on Bleecker street?
2. Who offers the narrator a reference when he returns to the office?
3. What mood is the narrator in as he goes to bed after the date?
4. How many siblings does Vicky have?
5. Who does the narrator hope to meet in the club?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)