|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Pygmies, Ferrets and Dog Chow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to work, what poster does the narrator see?
(a) A concert poster.
(b) A Wanted poster.
(c) A kids' show poster.
(d) A Missing Person poster.
2. How does the narrator feel in his meeting with Clara?
(a) Afraid: he does not want Clara doing him bodily harm.
(b) Giddy: he hates this job and wants to quit.
(c) Horrified: he is completely blindsided by their conversation.
(d) Detached: like a samurai, she cannot hurt him if he has already resolved to die.
3. What is the narrator's punishment for failing in his duty?
(a) He is put in the mail room.
(b) He is demoted.
(c) He is placed in Fiction.
(d) He is fired.
4. What does the narrator purchase on his lunch break?
(a) A Cartier watch.
(b) Some cocaine on the street corner.
(c) A scarf from a street vendor.
(d) A diamond ring from Tiffany's.
5. What does he purchase on the street after leaving the office?
(a) He purchases what he hopes is cocaine.
(b) He purchases a new wallet.
(c) He purchases a diamond ring for Megan.
(d) He purchases a hot dog from a vendor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he discover upon a search of the Ladies' room?
2. How does the narrator feel about his childhood?
3. What item(s) is the narrator always leaving in taxis?
4. Upon his discovery, what phrase does the narrator blurt out?
5. What was the narrator's most significant contact with The Druid?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)