|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Pygmies, Ferrets and Dog Chow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the narrator make a lunch date for the next day?
(a) The Druid.
(b) Megan Avery.
(c) Vicky Hollins.
(d) Clara Tillinghast.
2. How do the narrator's coworkers react after his deadline is changed?
(a) They are horrified and boycott the company.
(b) They are ecstatic and want to see him fired.
(c) They are sympathetic and want to help him.
(d) They are angry and shun him.
3. Do the narrator and Vicky get along?
(a) Maybe, the narrator cannot tell for sure.
(b) No, they instantly dislike each other.
(c) Yes, surprisingly well.
(d) No, she is insensitive and rude.
4. Who is the archivist in the library?
(d) Megan Avery.
5. What author did the narrator, in his first days at the company, give advice about his award-winning prose?
(a) Marianne Miller.
(b) Amanda Sykes.
(c) John Donlevy.
(d) Steven Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls to wake up the narrator?
2. Where does the narrator call from an empty office on the thirtieth floor?
3. Who is the narrator's direct supervisor?
4. Where will the narrator shop for his eventual girlfriend/wife?
5. What was the narrator's most significant contact with The Druid?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)