Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
4. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
5. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
Describe in detail, with examples from the text, a Solidarity Service.
Write an essay describing in what way John's whipping is a sign of his wanting to repent. Include in your essay what John is repenting for as well as specific examples to support your thesis.
Discuss in a complete essay, using examples from the text, how the author uses foreshawdowing throughout the novel to develop the plot and content of the story.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)