|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
2. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
3. What are the water pistols filled with the police use to help calm the crowd?
4. Which of the following is not one of the areas the controller says that God isn't compatible with?
5. Which of the following best describes how Mustapha Mond responds to John's request for the inconveniences of life?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how Bernard must have felt when he was able to trump the director's ploy to make a public example of Bernard. Use specific examples from the story to support your supposition.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how emotions of the characters are a critical component of the development of the story and scenes within the novel. Be sure to include specific examples from the text to support your description.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss in a complete essay, using examples from the text, how the author uses foreshawdowing throughout the novel to develop the plot and content of the story.
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)