Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
4. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
5. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay discussing the use of conditioning in your own life in comparison to how it is used in the novel. Use both personal experiences and specific examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Respond in writing using information from the text and your own personal experiences to answer which is the greater good: pursuit of truth or the good of the society.
Essay Topic 3
Describe how emotions of the characters are a critical component of the development of the story and scenes within the novel. Be sure to include specific examples from the text to support your description.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)