Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
4. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
5. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay comparing the Solidarity Service to a religious service. Use examples from the text and your own personal experience.
Essay Topic 2
After his mother dies, John feels unwanted and alone. Write an essay explaining how and why John feels this way. Use information and specific details from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail, with examples from the text, in what ways and manner Helmholtz has sacrificed himself personally and how he changes that throughout the novel.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)