Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
4. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
5. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
Write an essay discussing the use of conditioning in your own life in comparison to how it is used in the novel. Use both personal experiences and specific examples from the text.
Write a comparison essay comparing the characters of John and Bernard throughout the novel. Be sure to draw comparisons from all aspects of the novel as the characters change and develop throughout the story.
Write an essay describing how many of the characters of this novel are as imprisoned as the savages are on the reservation.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)