Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
4. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
5. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
Essay Topic 1
Describe, using specific examples from the novel, how the character of Bernard could be described accurately as a coward.
Essay Topic 2
Describe in detail, with examples from the text, a Solidarity Service.
Essay Topic 3
Write a essay describing John's views on sexual values. Include in your essay the basis of John's values when he first arrives in the civilization and how this changes throughout the novel.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)