Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
4. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
5. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
Essay Topic 1
After his mother dies, John feels unwanted and alone. Write an essay explaining how and why John feels this way. Use information and specific details from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss in a complete essay, using examples from the text, how the author uses foreshawdowing throughout the novel to develop the plot and content of the story.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay discussing the use of conditioning in your own life in comparison to how it is used in the novel. Use both personal experiences and specific examples from the text.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)