|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Bernard he would rather be than have fake happiness?
(c) Soma induced
2. Which of the following characters do the police not take away after the riot at the soma distribution line?
3. Which of the following characters notices Lenina's growing sadness and makes suggestions on possible treatments?
4. What does Linda call herself when she sees the DHC for the first time?
(a) His Linda
(b) His wife
(d) His lover
5. Which word describes how John thinks of Linda and the Deltas as they line up for the soma distribution?
(a) Without a backbone
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do with his Shakespeare book after Helmholtz bursts into laughter over some of the writing?
2. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
3. Where were John, Bernard and Helmholtz taken after the riots?
4. Which word best describes how the guests feel about Bernard when John refuses to come out of his room for the party?
5. How does John die?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)