|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the DHC after John fell to his knees and called him father?
(a) He resigned
(b) He attacked Bernard
(c) He was promoted
(d) He took John into his home
2. Which of the following best describes how Mustapha Mond responds to John's request for the inconveniences of life?
(a) He cannot have them
(b) He must go live with Helmholtz
(c) He cannot be miserable
(d) He is welcome to them
3. Which of the following characters do the police not take away after the riot at the soma distribution line?
4. Which of the following characters notices Lenina's growing sadness and makes suggestions on possible treatments?
5. Which word describes how John felt about the feelies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the director at the end of this chapter?
2. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
3. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
4. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
5. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)