|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people who come to stare at John chant they want to see?
(a) Bow and arrow
(c) Whipping stunt
2. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
(a) They throw stones
(b) They laugh
(c) They cheer
(d) They yell
3. Which of the following does the controller say floods the system with adrenaline to reproduce the complete physiological effects of fear and rage?
(a) Violent passion surrogate
(c) Anti-violent conditioning speeches
4. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
(a) Pregnancy substitute
(b) Violent passion surrogate treatment
(d) Having John
5. Where were John, Bernard and Helmholtz taken after the riots?
(c) World controller's office
(d) Alpha camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the director at the end of this chapter?
2. Which of the following best describes how Mustapha Mond responds to John's request for the inconveniences of life?
3. In what name did John throw out the soma?
4. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
5. The controller and John debate over whether or not the belief in God is what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)