|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
2. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 125 years
(b) 23 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 214 years
3. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
(b) Santa Fe
(d) Savage Reservation
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. What on the reservation reminds Lenina of the Solidarity services?
(b) Older people
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
2. What does John do when he sees Lenina's suitcase through the window?
3. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
4. How does Lenina feel about the savage reservation?
5. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What event makes Lenina sob after witnessing at the savage reservation?
2. How does John view everyone in the new civilization?
3. What was the feelies about which Lenina and John watched together?
4. What does Helmholtz wonder as they sit on Bernard's couch in his apartment?
5. Describe how Lenina feels when she leaves the party with the Arch-community-songster.
6. Why does Linda call John Pope?
7. What type of behavior does the director accuse Bernard of displaying?
8. Why wasn't John able to marry the girl that he loved on the reservation?
9. Describe what is meant by the Suggestions from the State.
10. What does the controller admit to John, Bernard and Helmholtz in relation to books?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)