|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John see people laughing at savages confessing their sins to Jesus?
(b) Eton School
2. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
(a) She did not agree to bring him back
(b) Bernard did all of the work
(c) She has not slept with John
(d) She is scared of John
3. How does John die?
(d) Old age
4. What does John say poisoned him?
5. The controller and John debate over whether or not the belief in God is what?
6. What does John do with the pillboxes filled with soma?
(a) Throws them into the crowd
(b) Throws them out of the window
(c) Takes the pills himself to overcome his grief
(d) Steals them for himself
7. What does John tell Bernard he would rather be than have fake happiness?
(b) Soma induced
8. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
9. How do John and Lenina travel?
(a) Taxi copter
10. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
(a) Santa Fe
(b) The creamatorium
(c) Sub-Centre far from any centre of population
(d) The savage reservation
11. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
(a) They yell
(b) They laugh
(c) They cheer
(d) They throw stones
12. Which of the following characters notices Lenina's growing sadness and makes suggestions on possible treatments?
13. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
(a) Retreats in terror
(b) Punches her
(c) Becomes aroused
(d) Hides from her
14. What does John do when he sees Lenina get out of the helicopter?
(a) Beats Lenina then himself
(b) Takes her hostage demanding to see Bernard and Helmholtz
(c) Invites her into his lighthouse home
(d) Tells her to leave rapidly
15. What does Linda call herself when she sees the DHC for the first time?
(a) His lover
(c) His wife
(d) His Linda
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptor the controller would use to describe the world now?
3. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
4. What does John call the director when he sees him for the first time?
5. What does John compare the Delta's coming off of shift to?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)