|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
(a) DHC tour
(c) Savage reservation visit
(d) Trip to the north pole
2. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
3. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(b) Rabble of children
(c) Stifling rooms
(d) Obscene relationships
4. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of madness
(b) Full of suicide
(c) Full of misery
(d) Full of every kind of perversion
5. Where did Lenina and Bernard finally go on their first date?
(b) Savage reservation visit
(c) DHC tour
(d) Women's heavyweight wrestling championship
6. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
(a) Stabbed him in the shoulder
(b) Killed him
(c) Stabbed him in the stomach
(d) Shot him in the shoulder
7. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
8. What does the leader of the dance get from the chest and throw from person to person?
9. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 214 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 23 years
10. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
(a) 4 days
(b) 4 years
(c) 4 weeks
(d) 4 months
11. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Ford
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Freud
(d) Our Father
12. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Nurses talking
(c) Voices under her pillow
(d) Director speaking of Epsilons
13. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
14. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
(a) Stones being thrown at the windows
(b) Sound of a helicopter
(c) Lenina awaiting him
(d) Bernard calling him
15. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(b) Strawberry ice cream
(d) Strawberry ice cream soma
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
2. Where does this story take place?
3. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
4. How does Lenina feel about the savage reservation?
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)