|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
(a) Mescal makes you feel sick in the morning
(b) Mescal makes you feel happier when you take it
(c) Soma makes you feel sick in the morning
(d) Soma makes you feel happier when you take it
2. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(b) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(c) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(d) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
3. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
(c) Savage Reservation
(d) Santa Fe
4. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
5. What is recovered from every corpse?
6. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She wants a child of her own
(b) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(c) She is of the appropriate age
(d) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
7. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
8. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
(b) DHC tour
(c) Trip to the north pole
(d) Savage reservation visit
9. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
(d) In love
10. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
11. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Our Ford
(c) Henry Foster
12. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
13. What happens when John tried to join in the ceremonies?
(a) The others pushed him off of a cliff
(b) The others threw stones at him
(c) The others called him bad names
(d) He was allowed to join in
14. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(b) Embryo store
(c) Elementary class consciousness
(d) Fertilizing room
15. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the appropriate class
(b) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(c) Join in the hypnopaedia
(d) Join in ordinary erotic play
Short Answer Questions
1. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
2. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
3. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
4. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
5. What are the Suggestions from the State?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)