1. In what ways are an egg's normal growth checked?
An egg's normal growth is checked by the use of x-rays, cold and alcohol.
2. What is the aim of mass production as described in Chapter 1?
The aim of mass production is to stabilize the population right away.
3. Why do you believe the Embryo store is found in the basement?
The Embryo store is most likely located in the basement because the embryos are light sensitive and the basement would be able to restrict light more than other floors above ground.
4. What does the Director indicate is the secret to being happy and virtuous?
The Director indicates the secret to happiness and virtue is the ability and conditioning to like what you have to do.
5. What does the Director say the babies will develop as related to flowers and books?
The Director says that the children will develop an instinctive hatred of flowers and books due to the conditioning occurring within the nursery.
This section contains 2,219 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)