Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. Where does this story take place?
2. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
6. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
7. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
8. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
9. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
10. What is the aim of...
This section contains 2,199 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)