|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
2. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
(a) That he is as young as he is
(b) That he is actually her child
(c) That he puts such importance on a single person
(d) That he bothers to come to visit his mother
3. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of madness
(b) Full of misery
(c) Full of suicide
(d) Full of every kind of perversion
4. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(b) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(c) She wants a child of her own
(d) She is of the appropriate age
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
2. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
3. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
4. Which of the following characters tells Lenina to go to John and have him, not taking no for an answer?
5. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)