|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Voices under her pillow
(c) Nurses talking
(d) Director speaking of Epsilons
2. Which of the following is not a descriptor the controller would use to describe the world now?
(a) Well Off
3. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
4. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
5. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
2. How does the nurse distract the twins while John is by his dead mother's bed?
3. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
4. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
5. What does John call the director when he sees him for the first time?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)