|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry Foster tell that the DHC had been on the verge of transferring Bernard to Iceland?
(a) Head mistress of Eton
2. What does John do with the pillboxes filled with soma?
(a) Throws them into the crowd
(b) Takes the pills himself to overcome his grief
(c) Steals them for himself
(d) Throws them out of the window
3. What is soma?
(c) Hallucinogenic drug
4. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
5. What happens to the director at the end of this chapter?
(a) He denies everything
(b) He attacks Bernard
(c) He yells at Bernard
(d) He rushes out of the room
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
2. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
3. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
5. What right does the controller say that John is claiming?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)