|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
(a) Peace of consummation
(c) Emptier than ever
2. What happened to the girl that John loved?
(a) She married someone else
(b) She threw stones at him
(c) She waited and waited for him
(d) She called him bad names
3. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Decrease conservation
(b) Decrease consumption
(c) Increase conservation
(d) Increase consumption
4. What do John, Helmholtz and Bernard often do together?
(a) Make fun of others
(b) Write poetry
(c) Take soma
(d) Read from Shakespeare
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Bokanovsky's process
(b) Arrested development
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
2. Who fathered John?
3. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
4. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
5. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)