|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
(b) Director's Office
(c) World Controller's Office
(d) New World
2. What do John, Helmholtz and Bernard often do together?
(a) Make fun of others
(b) Take soma
(c) Read from Shakespeare
(d) Write poetry
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
(a) He loved her
(b) He made her have a baby
(c) She loved him
(d) He is her only one
4. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
5. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(b) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(c) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(d) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
Short Answer Questions
1. The controller and John debate over whether or not the belief in God is what?
2. What does the leader of the dance get from the chest and throw from person to person?
3. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
4. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
5. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)