|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is much taller than them
(b) He is not taller than them
(c) He is unhappy
(d) He is not smarter than them
2. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
(a) Takes 3 half-gramme soma tablets
(b) Leaves to find Bernard
(c) Drinks a shake
(d) Takes a long bath
3. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) The Director
(b) Ivan Pavlov
(c) Reuben Rabinovich
(d) Mustapha Mond
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Embryo store
(c) Elementary class consciousness
(d) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
5. What does the man in the coyote mask do to the young boy of about eighteen?
(a) Throws snakes all over him
(b) Dances with him
(c) Lashes him with a whip
(d) Shrieks at him
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
2. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
3. What does John tell Bernard he would rather be than have fake happiness?
4. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
5. Which word describes how the controller felt at Bernard's suggestions about social order?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)