|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
2. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(b) The colors of the various castes
(c) Praise of the model T
(d) The role they have been given
3. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
(a) Everyone is free
(b) Everyone is able to have a good time
(c) Everyone is happy now
(d) No one is happy
4. Who is able to, surprisingly, quote from Shakespeare?
(d) Mustapha Mond
5. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
(a) Great writer
(d) Propaganda technician
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
4. Which character becomes newly confident and lets some success go to his head?
5. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)