|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John's mother call the people she has been living with?
2. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
(b) Great writer
(d) Propaganda technician
3. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
4. Which of the following has not been described by the controller as something that has paid a high price for happiness?
5. Which word describes how John thinks of Linda and the Deltas as they line up for the soma distribution?
(a) Without a backbone
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
2. What indicates the change of shifts?
3. What do the sexophonists sound like?
4. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
5. Where does John see people laughing at savages confessing their sins to Jesus?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)