|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
(a) The helicopter broke
(b) They crashed in the mountains
(c) A storm overtook them
(d) She requested they stay there overnight
2. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(b) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(c) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
3. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
(a) They throw stones
(b) They laugh
(c) They cheer
(d) They yell
4. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Purple eyes
(b) Symptoms of lupus
(c) Coral teeth
5. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the appropriate class
(b) Join in the hypnopaedia
(c) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(d) Join in ordinary erotic play
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word describes how John thinks of Linda and the Deltas as they line up for the soma distribution?
2. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
3. Which of the following is not a descriptor the controller would use to describe the world now?
4. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)