|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the director at the end of this chapter?
(a) He denies everything
(b) He attacks Bernard
(c) He rushes out of the room
(d) He yells at Bernard
2. What does the music box play to calm the crowd?
(a) Anti-riot speech number one
(b) Anti-riot speech number two
(c) Voice of reason speech number two
(d) Voice of reason speech number one
3. In what name did John throw out the soma?
4. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
(a) Mescal makes you feel happier when you take it
(b) Mescal makes you feel sick in the morning
(c) Soma makes you feel sick in the morning
(d) Soma makes you feel happier when you take it
5. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Orgy porgy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
2. Which of the following is not one of the areas the controller says that God isn't compatible with?
3. What prevents people in the civilization from having children?
4. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
5. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)