|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
(a) Our Ford
(c) Henry Foster
(d) Mustapha Mond
2. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
(a) Hides from her
(b) Retreats in terror
(c) Punches her
(d) Becomes aroused
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. Which of the following has not been described by the controller as something that has paid a high price for happiness?
5. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
(a) Director's Office
(b) World Controller's Office
(d) New World
Short Answer Questions
1. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
2. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
3. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
4. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
5. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)