|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
2. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
3. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(b) Love of nature is gratuitous
(c) It is not economical
(d) It requires them to consume more
4. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
(a) Leaves to find Bernard
(b) Takes 3 half-gramme soma tablets
(c) Drinks a shake
(d) Takes a long bath
5. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
(a) Stones being thrown at the windows
(b) Lenina awaiting him
(c) Sound of a helicopter
(d) Bernard calling him
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
2. What happened to the DHC after John fell to his knees and called him father?
3. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
4. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
5. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)