|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Ford
(b) Our Freud
(c) Our Psychologist
(d) Our Father
2. What causes Helmholtz to become a marked man?
(a) A lecture with rhymes on solitude
(b) His friendship with the savage
(c) His friendship with Bernard
(d) A lecture on the savage
3. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
(a) That he is as young as he is
(b) That he bothers to come to visit his mother
(c) That he is actually her child
(d) That he puts such importance on a single person
4. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
(a) They cheer
(b) They throw stones
(c) They laugh
(d) They yell
5. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
(a) Soma makes you feel sick in the morning
(b) Soma makes you feel happier when you take it
(c) Mescal makes you feel happier when you take it
(d) Mescal makes you feel sick in the morning
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
2. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
3. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
4. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
5. How long does the doctor predict Linda will last with her constant soma-holidays?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)