|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(a) Ice cream
(c) Orgy porgy
2. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
(a) Director's Office
(c) World Controller's Office
(d) New World
3. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
4. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(d) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
5. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
(a) He thinks they are sleeping
(b) He thinks no one is home and is worried
(c) He thinks they have left without him
(d) He thinks they are hurt
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following phrases does John call Lenina after he pushes her away?
2. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
3. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
4. Whose idea was it to take John back to the 'other place'?
5. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)