|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(b) Something to say but no power to say it
(c) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(d) Nothing to say and no power to say it
2. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
(a) That he is actually her child
(b) That he bothers to come to visit his mother
(c) That he is as young as he is
(d) That he puts such importance on a single person
3. What are the water pistols filled with the police use to help calm the crowd?
(a) Soma vapor
4. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
5. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word describes how the controller felt at Bernard's suggestions about social order?
2. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
3. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
4. Which word describes how John felt about the feelies?
5. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)