|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
(a) That they did not have enough soma
(b) That he was too gloomy
(c) That she was feeling too much
(d) That she was too plump
2. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
3. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(b) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(c) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(d) Something to say but no power to say it
4. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
5. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
(a) 4 weeks
(b) 4 years
(c) 4 months
(d) 4 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the water pistols filled with the police use to help calm the crowd?
2. What do John, Helmholtz and Bernard often do together?
3. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
4. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
5. What does John talk about which horrifies Lenina?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)