|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fathered John?
2. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 25 years
(b) 23 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 214 years
3. What happened to the girl that John loved?
(a) She threw stones at him
(b) She married someone else
(c) She called him bad names
(d) She waited and waited for him
4. How long does the doctor predict Linda will last with her constant soma-holidays?
(a) 1-2 months
(b) Unknown amount of time
(c) 1-2 weeks
(d) 1-2 years
5. How does the nurse distract the twins while John is by his dead mother's bed?
(a) With chocolate eclairs
(b) With flowers
(c) With a game
(d) With a book
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
2. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
3. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
4. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
5. Which word describes how John thinks of Linda and the Deltas as they line up for the soma distribution?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)