|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do with his Shakespeare book after Helmholtz bursts into laughter over some of the writing?
(a) Burns it
(b) Throws it away
(c) Locks it away
(d) Tears it apart and destroys it
2. Which character becomes newly confident and lets some success go to his head?
3. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
(a) Uncremated bodies
(b) Mother and father
(c) Forcing love on someone
(d) Star-crossed lovers
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Embryo store
(d) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
5. Why does the director choose this area for the meet?
(a) It has the most high-caste workers
(b) It is the closest
(c) It is an area Bernard is afraid of
(d) It is where he works himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John compare the Delta's coming off of shift to?
2. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
3. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
4. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
5. What does Bernard do during the night?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)