|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
(a) Savage reservation visit
(c) Trip to the north pole
(d) DHC tour
2. What does the music box play to calm the crowd?
(a) Voice of reason speech number one
(b) Anti-riot speech number two
(c) Anti-riot speech number one
(d) Voice of reason speech number two
3. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Create utopia
(b) Stabilize the population
(c) Decrease the population
(d) Increase the number of men
4. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
(a) Propaganda technician
(c) Great writer
5. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
(a) Weight loss
(d) Drug abuse
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the director accuse Bernard of doing?
2. What does John's mother call the people she has been living with?
3. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
4. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
5. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)