|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
(b) Great writer
(c) Propaganda technician
2. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
(a) One is important
3. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(b) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
(c) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(d) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
4. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
(a) Everyone is free
(b) No one is happy
(c) Everyone is able to have a good time
(d) Everyone is happy now
5. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
(b) Santa Fe
(c) North pole
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the savage reservation located?
2. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
3. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
4. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
5. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)