|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
(a) Soma makes you feel happier when you take it
(b) Mescal makes you feel sick in the morning
(c) Soma makes you feel sick in the morning
(d) Mescal makes you feel happier when you take it
4. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
(a) Henry Foster
(b) The DHC
(c) An individual
(d) Society itself
5. What happened to the girl that John loved?
(a) She waited and waited for him
(b) She threw stones at him
(c) She called him bad names
(d) She married someone else
Short Answer Questions
1. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
2. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
3. What does John tell Bernard he would rather be than have fake happiness?
4. What does John do with the pillboxes filled with soma?
5. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)