|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
2. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Nurses talking
(c) Director speaking of Epsilons
(d) Voices under her pillow
3. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
(a) Takes 3 half-gramme soma tablets
(b) Takes a long bath
(c) Drinks a shake
(d) Leaves to find Bernard
4. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
(a) Hides from her
(b) Punches her
(c) Becomes aroused
(d) Retreats in terror
5. Who does the director have with him to meet with Bernard?
(b) Mustapha Mond
(d) Henry Foster
Short Answer Questions
1. What indicates the change of shifts?
2. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
3. How do John and Lenina travel?
4. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
5. Our Ford represents who?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)