|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
(a) Becomes aroused
(b) Hides from her
(c) Punches her
(d) Retreats in terror
2. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Symptoms of lupus
(b) Purple eyes
(d) Coral teeth
3. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
(a) Henry Foster
(b) The DHC
(c) Society itself
(d) An individual
4. Which character becomes newly confident and lets some success go to his head?
5. What do John, Helmholtz and Bernard often do together?
(a) Write poetry
(b) Make fun of others
(c) Take soma
(d) Read from Shakespeare
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
2. What has isolated Helmholtz?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
4. Whose idea was it to take John back to the 'other place'?
5. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)