|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters notices Lenina's growing sadness and makes suggestions on possible treatments?
2. How do John and Lenina travel?
(c) Taxi copter
3. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
(a) Mother and father
(b) Star-crossed lovers
(c) Forcing love on someone
(d) Uncremated bodies
4. What does Bernard do during the night?
(b) Zones out on soma
(c) Leaves in the helicopter
(d) Formulates his plan
5. What happened to the girl that John loved?
(a) She married someone else
(b) She waited and waited for him
(c) She threw stones at him
(d) She called him bad names
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
2. What does Lenina wish she had while on the reservation?
3. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
4. What does John do with his Shakespeare book after Helmholtz bursts into laughter over some of the writing?
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)