|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
(a) Uncremated bodies
(b) Forcing love on someone
(c) Mother and father
(d) Star-crossed lovers
2. Who does Henry Foster tell that the DHC had been on the verge of transferring Bernard to Iceland?
(b) Head mistress of Eton
3. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
(a) Henry Foster
(b) Society itself
(c) The DHC
(d) An individual
4. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
(a) Tells him to leave
(b) Asks him to belong to no one ever
(c) Calls him Pope
(d) Tells him of how wonderful the new civilization is
5. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenina wish she had while on the reservation?
2. Who does the director have with him to meet with Bernard?
3. Where does John see people laughing at savages confessing their sins to Jesus?
4. What does John do with the pillboxes filled with soma?
5. Which word best describes how the guests feel about Bernard when John refuses to come out of his room for the party?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)