|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Decrease the population
(b) Create utopia
(c) Stabilize the population
(d) Increase the number of men
2. Where did Linda work when she was in the civilization?
(a) Embryo room
(b) Infants room
(c) Director's office
(d) Fertilizing room
3. What does John compare the Delta's coming off of shift to?
4. Which of the following characters do the police not take away after the riot at the soma distribution line?
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Psychologist
(b) Our Ford
(c) Our Freud
(d) Our Father
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character becomes newly confident and lets some success go to his head?
2. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
3. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
4. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
5. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)