|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
(a) He thinks they have left without him
(b) He thinks they are hurt
(c) He thinks no one is home and is worried
(d) He thinks they are sleeping
2. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
(a) Henry Foster
(b) An individual
(c) The DHC
(d) Society itself
3. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is not taller than them
(b) He is unhappy
(c) He is not smarter than them
(d) He is much taller than them
4. How does the nurse distract the twins while John is by his dead mother's bed?
(a) With chocolate eclairs
(b) With flowers
(c) With a book
(d) With a game
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character becomes newly confident and lets some success go to his head?
2. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
3. What are the Suggestions from the State?
4. What causes Helmholtz to become a marked man?
5. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)