|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
(a) He made her have a baby
(b) He loved her
(c) He is her only one
(d) She loved him
2. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Create utopia
(b) Increase the number of men
(c) Decrease the population
(d) Stabilize the population
3. Where does this story take place?
(c) New York
4. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
(b) Savage Reservation
(c) Santa Fe
5. What is soma?
(c) Hallucinogenic drug
Short Answer Questions
1. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
2. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
3. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
4. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
5. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)