|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda feel about seeing Lenina?
2. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Hypnopaedia lessons
(b) Electric shock along the floor
(c) Moral education lessons
(d) Loud, shrieking alarm
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Reinforce them
(b) Save them
(c) Move them
(d) Annihilate them
5. What does the man in the coyote mask do to the young boy of about eighteen?
(a) Throws snakes all over him
(b) Lashes him with a whip
(c) Shrieks at him
(d) Dances with him
Short Answer Questions
1. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
2. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
3. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
4. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)