|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
2. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a T
(b) Sign of a cross
(c) Sign of an F
(d) Sign of an H
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
(a) His job requires him to be there daily
(b) Lenina requests to go there
(c) He is an alpha plus psychologist
(d) The director has ordered him to go there
5. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
3. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
4. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
5. Who fathered John?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)