|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(b) Bokanovsky's process
(c) Arrested development
2. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
(a) New Mexico
3. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Nurses talking
(c) Voices under her pillow
4. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is much taller than them
(b) He is unhappy
(c) He is not smarter than them
(d) He is not taller than them
5. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Moral education lessons
(b) Loud, shrieking alarm
(c) Electric shock along the floor
(d) Hypnopaedia lessons
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
2. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
3. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)