|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(a) Highly intelligent
(d) Emotional engineer
2. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Embryo store
(d) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
3. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
4. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
2. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. What indicates the change of shifts?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)