|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
2. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
(a) To pack his things so he can move to the reservation
(b) To turn off the tap of eau de cologne
(c) To check on the director's plan to send him to Iceland
(d) To check on his apartment
3. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
4. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Bernard Marx
(c) Lenina Crowne
(d) Fanny Crowne
5. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Henry Ford
(b) Adolf Ford
(c) Albus Ford
(d) Herbert Ford
Short Answer Questions
1. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
2. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
3. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
4. What do the sexophonists sound like?
5. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)