|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the coyote mask do to the young boy of about eighteen?
(a) Lashes him with a whip
(b) Throws snakes all over him
(c) Dances with him
(d) Shrieks at him
2. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of suicide
(b) Full of misery
(c) Full of madness
(d) Full of every kind of perversion
3. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
4. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Hypnopaedia education
(b) Social education
(c) Moral education
(d) Conditioning education
5. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
(a) To check on the director's plan to send him to Iceland
(b) To turn off the tap of eau de cologne
(c) To pack his things so he can move to the reservation
(d) To check on his apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
2. What does the leader of the dance get from the chest and throw from person to person?
3. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
4. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
5. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)