|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
2. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
(b) Santa Fe
(d) North pole
3. Where is the savage reservation located?
(b) North pole
(d) Santa Fe
4. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
(b) Director of Hatching and Conditions
(c) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
(d) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
5. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Decrease the population
(b) Stabilize the population
(c) Increase the number of men
(d) Create utopia
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
2. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
3. Where did Linda work when she was in the civilization?
4. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
5. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)