|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 23 years
(b) 125 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 214 years
2. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
3. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The colors of the various castes
(b) Praise of the model T
(c) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(d) The role they have been given
4. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Resident controller for Western Europe
(c) Pregnancy substitute
(d) Bottling controller
5. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is unhappy
(b) He is not smarter than them
(c) He is much taller than them
(d) He is not taller than them
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
2. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
3. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
4. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
5. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)