|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fathered John?
2. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Freud
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Ford
(d) Our Father
3. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Ivan Pavlov
(c) The Director
(d) Reuben Rabinovich
4. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 23 years
(b) 125 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 214 years
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(c) Highly intelligent
(d) Emotional engineer
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
2. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
3. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
4. What are the Suggestions from the State?
5. What does the man in the coyote mask do to the young boy of about eighteen?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)