|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
2. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 125 years
(b) 23 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 214 years
3. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(c) Ice cream
(d) Orgy porgy
4. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Purple eyes
(b) Symptoms of lupus
(d) Coral teeth
5. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
(a) That he was too gloomy
(b) That she was feeling too much
(c) That she was too plump
(d) That they did not have enough soma
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
3. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
4. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
5. What color doe the laborers wear?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)