|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(a) Dinner and prayers
(b) Communal sex
(d) Hymn singing
2. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Freud
(b) Our Ford
(c) Our Father
(d) Our Psychologist
3. Where does this story take place?
(c) New York
4. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The colors of the various castes
(b) Praise of the model T
(c) The role they have been given
(d) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
5. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(b) Director speaking of Epsilons
(c) Nurses talking
(d) Voices under her pillow
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
2. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
3. Who fathered John?
4. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
5. Which room is located on the ground floor?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)