|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Men and women in standard batches
(b) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(c) Uniform women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men in standard batches
2. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Reuben Rabinovich
(b) The Director
(c) Mustapha Mond
(d) Ivan Pavlov
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Elementary class consciousness
(b) Fertilizing room
(c) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(d) Embryo store
4. What do the sexophonists sound like?
(a) People singing
(b) Saxophones wailing
(c) Moaning cats
(d) Dogs howling
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(c) Highly intelligent
(d) Emotional engineer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
2. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
3. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
4. What does John's mother call the people she has been living with?
5. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)