|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Suggestions from the State?
(a) The caste system
(b) The greatest moralizing and socializing force
(c) The suggestions whispered under every pillow
(d) The class onsciousness
2. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
3. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(a) Obscene relationships
(b) Stifling rooms
(c) Rabble of children
4. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(b) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(c) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
5. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
(a) His job requires him to be there daily
(b) Lenina requests to go there
(c) He is an alpha plus psychologist
(d) The director has ordered him to go there
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
2. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
3. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)