|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) It requires them to consume more
(b) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(c) Love of nature is gratuitous
(d) It is not economical
2. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Bottling controller
(b) Resident controller for Western Europe
(c) Pregnancy substitute
3. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(a) Obscene relationships
(c) Stifling rooms
(d) Rabble of children
4. What has isolated Helmholtz?
(a) Mental excess
(b) Emotional status
(c) Physical stature
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(b) She wants a child of her own
(c) She is of the appropriate age
(d) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
2. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
3. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
4. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
5. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)