|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
2. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
(b) New Mexico
3. What has isolated Helmholtz?
(a) Emotional status
(b) Physical stature
(d) Mental excess
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Whistles and rose petals
(b) Bright books alone
(c) Rose petals alone
(d) Rose petals and bright books
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(b) Dinner and prayers
(c) Communal sex
(d) Hymn singing
Short Answer Questions
1. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
2. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)