|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
2. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
3. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(b) Uniform women in standard batches
(c) Men and women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men in standard batches
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Bright books alone
(b) Whistles and rose petals
(c) Rose petals alone
(d) Rose petals and bright books
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
2. Which room is located on the ground floor?
3. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)