|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(a) Strawberry ice cream soma
(c) Strawberry ice cream
2. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Conditioning education
(b) Moral education
(c) Hypnopaedia education
(d) Social education
3. What are the Suggestions from the State?
(a) The caste system
(b) The class onsciousness
(c) The suggestions whispered under every pillow
(d) The greatest moralizing and socializing force
4. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Social education
(b) Sleep teaching
(c) Moral education
(d) Operant conditioning
5. What color doe the laborers wear?
(c) Olive green
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
2. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
3. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
4. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
5. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)