|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(a) Stifling rooms
(c) Obscene relationships
(d) Rabble of children
2. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Something to say but no power to say it
(b) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(c) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(d) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
3. What color doe the laborers wear?
(c) Olive green
4. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men in standard batches
(b) Men and women in standard batches
(c) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(d) Uniform women in standard batches
5. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
(a) Emptier than ever
(c) Peace of consummation
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
2. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
3. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
4. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
5. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)