|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
(d) New York
2. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of suicide
(b) Full of every kind of perversion
(c) Full of madness
(d) Full of misery
3. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
(d) New Mexico
4. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Freud
(b) Our Ford
(c) Our Father
(d) Our Psychologist
Short Answer Questions
1. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
2. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
3. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
4. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
5. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)