|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(b) Uniform women in standard batches
(c) Men and women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men in standard batches
2. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Coral teeth
(b) Purple eyes
(c) Symptoms of lupus
3. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
(a) Individual thought
4. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
5. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(a) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
2. What is recovered from every corpse?
3. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
4. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
5. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)