|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Father
(b) Our Freud
(c) Our Ford
(d) Our Psychologist
2. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Nurses talking
(b) Voices under her pillow
(c) Director speaking of Epsilons
3. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
4. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
(b) Emptier than ever
(c) Peace of consummation
5. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Our Ford represents who?
2. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
3. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
4. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
5. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)