|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Embryo store
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Fertilizing room
(d) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
2. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(a) Play games
3. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Fanny Crowne
(b) Bernard Marx
(c) Lenina Crowne
(d) Mustapha Mond
4. Where does this story take place?
(a) New York
5. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Bottling controller
(c) Pregnancy substitute
(d) Resident controller for Western Europe
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
2. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
3. What color doe the laborers wear?
4. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
5. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)