|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sexophonists sound like?
(a) People singing
(b) Dogs howling
(c) Moaning cats
(d) Saxophones wailing
2. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is not smarter than them
(b) He is not taller than them
(c) He is much taller than them
(d) He is unhappy
3. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men in standard batches
(b) Men and women in standard batches
(c) Uniform women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men and women in standard batches
4. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She wants a child of her own
(b) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(c) She is of the appropriate age
(d) She is past the age of needing to complete one
5. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Henry Ford
(b) Albus Ford
(c) Herbert Ford
(d) Adolf Ford
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
2. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
3. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
4. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
5. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)