|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of every kind of perversion
(b) Full of madness
(c) Full of suicide
(d) Full of misery
2. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Reinforce them
(b) Move them
(c) Annihilate them
(d) Save them
3. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(a) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
4. What is soma?
(c) Hallucinogenic drug
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She is of the appropriate age
(b) She wants a child of her own
(c) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(d) She is past the age of needing to complete one
Short Answer Questions
1. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
2. What are the Suggestions from the State?
3. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
4. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
5. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)