|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
(b) Emptier than ever
(c) Peace of consummation
2. What has isolated Helmholtz?
(b) Emotional status
(c) Physical stature
(d) Mental excess
3. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
4. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(b) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(c) Something to say but no power to say it
(d) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
5. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Director of Hatching and Conditions
(b) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
(c) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
(d) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
Short Answer Questions
1. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
2. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
3. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
4. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
5. What is the aim of mass production?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)