|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Moral education
(b) Sleep teaching
(c) Social education
(d) Operant conditioning
2. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(b) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(c) She wants a child of her own
(d) She is of the appropriate age
3. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
4. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Orgy porgy
5. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Coral teeth
(b) Purple eyes
(c) Symptoms of lupus
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
2. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
4. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
5. What is recovered from every corpse?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)