|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 214 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 23 years
2. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Father
(b) Our Freud
(c) Our Psychologist
(d) Our Ford
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
(b) Individual thought
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
Short Answer Questions
1. What is recovered from every corpse?
2. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
3. What has isolated Helmholtz?
4. What do the sexophonists sound like?
5. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)