|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(b) Join in the hypnopaedia
(c) Join in the appropriate class
(d) Join in ordinary erotic play
2. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(b) Orgy porgy
(d) Ice cream
3. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Decrease conservation
(b) Decrease consumption
(c) Increase consumption
(d) Increase conservation
4. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
(b) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
(c) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
(d) Director of Hatching and Conditions
5. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 214 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 125 years
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
2. What is the aim of mass production?
3. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
5. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)