|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Social education
(b) Operant conditioning
(c) Moral education
(d) Sleep teaching
2. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
(b) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
(c) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
(d) Director of Hatching and Conditions
3. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
4. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(b) Play games
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Ford
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Father
(d) Our Freud
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
2. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
3. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
5. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)