|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Stabilize the population
(b) Increase the number of men
(c) Decrease the population
(d) Create utopia
2. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(b) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(c) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(d) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(b) Uniform women in standard batches
(c) Uniform men in standard batches
(d) Men and women in standard batches
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
Short Answer Questions
1. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
2. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
3. What color doe the laborers wear?
4. What has isolated Helmholtz?
5. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)