|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
2. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(c) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
3. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of an F
(b) Sign of an H
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of a T
4. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(c) Play games
5. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is not taller than them
(b) He is unhappy
(c) He is not smarter than them
(d) He is much taller than them
Short Answer Questions
1. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
2. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
3. What color doe the laborers wear?
4. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
5. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)