|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(c) Play games
2. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Electric shock along the floor
(b) Loud, shrieking alarm
(c) Hypnopaedia lessons
(d) Moral education lessons
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
4. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Nurses talking
(c) Voices under her pillow
5. What is recovered from every corpse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is soma?
2. What do the sexophonists sound like?
3. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
4. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
5. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)