|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
2. What is soma?
(d) Hallucinogenic drug
3. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform women in standard batches
(b) Uniform men in standard batches
(c) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(d) Men and women in standard batches
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Henry Ford
(b) Herbert Ford
(c) Adolf Ford
(d) Albus Ford
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room is located on the ground floor?
2. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
3. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
4. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)