|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(a) Emotional engineer
(d) Highly intelligent
2. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Increase conservation
(b) Increase consumption
(c) Decrease consumption
(d) Decrease conservation
3. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(a) Stifling rooms
(b) Rabble of children
(c) Obscene relationships
4. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform women in standard batches
(b) Uniform men in standard batches
(c) Men and women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men and women in standard batches
5. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Embryo store
(c) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(d) Elementary class consciousness
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
2. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
4. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
5. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)