|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the appropriate class
(b) Join in ordinary erotic play
(c) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(d) Join in the hypnopaedia
2. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(b) Arrested development
(c) Bokanovsky's process
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 125 years
(b) 214 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 23 years
4. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
5. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(c) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(d) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
2. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
3. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
5. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)