|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Ivan Pavlov
(b) The Director
(c) Mustapha Mond
(d) Reuben Rabinovich
2. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(b) Men and women in standard batches
(c) Uniform men in standard batches
(d) Uniform women in standard batches
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Social education
(b) Operant conditioning
(c) Moral education
(d) Sleep teaching
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(d) Embryo store
5. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(b) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
2. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
4. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
5. What is the aim of mass production?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)