|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of madness
(b) Full of every kind of perversion
(c) Full of misery
(d) Full of suicide
2. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(b) Join in the appropriate class
(c) Join in the hypnopaedia
(d) Join in ordinary erotic play
3. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Psychologist
(b) Our Father
(c) Our Ford
(d) Our Freud
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a T
(b) Sign of an H
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of an F
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
2. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
3. What indicates the change of shifts?
4. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
5. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)