|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(b) Love of nature is gratuitous
(c) It requires them to consume more
(d) It is not economical
2. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of misery
(b) Full of suicide
(c) Full of every kind of perversion
(d) Full of madness
3. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the hypnopaedia
(b) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(c) Join in the appropriate class
(d) Join in ordinary erotic play
4. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Electric shock along the floor
(b) Loud, shrieking alarm
(c) Moral education lessons
(d) Hypnopaedia lessons
5. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 125 years
(b) 214 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 25 years
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
2. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
3. Where does this story take place?
4. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
5. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)