|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Adolf Ford
(b) Albus Ford
(c) Herbert Ford
(d) Henry Ford
2. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Fanny Crowne
(b) Lenina Crowne
(c) Bernard Marx
(d) Mustapha Mond
3. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(b) Pregnancy substitute
(c) Resident controller for Western Europe
(d) Bottling controller
4. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
5. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) It is not economical
(b) Love of nature is gratuitous
(c) It requires them to consume more
(d) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
2. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
3. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
5. What are the Suggestions from the State?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)