|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Freud
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Father
(d) Our Ford
2. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Henry Ford
(b) Adolf Ford
(c) Albus Ford
(d) Herbert Ford
3. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Resident controller for Western Europe
(b) Bottling controller
(c) Pregnancy substitute
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Fertilizing room
(d) Embryo store
5. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(d) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
2. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
3. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
4. What are the Suggestions from the State?
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)