|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(a) Obscene relationships
(b) Stifling rooms
(c) Rabble of children
3. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(b) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(c) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(d) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
4. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Lenina Crowne
(c) Bernard Marx
(d) Fanny Crowne
5. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Herbert Ford
(b) Adolf Ford
(c) Henry Ford
(d) Albus Ford
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Suggestions from the State?
2. What indicates the change of shifts?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
4. What is the aim of mass production?
5. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)