|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Coral teeth
(c) Symptoms of lupus
(d) Purple eyes
2. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(b) Join in the appropriate class
(c) Join in ordinary erotic play
(d) Join in the hypnopaedia
3. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(a) Arrested development
(c) Bokanovsky's process
4. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Moral education lessons
(b) Electric shock along the floor
(c) Hypnopaedia lessons
(d) Loud, shrieking alarm
5. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The colors of the various castes
(b) Praise of the model T
(c) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(d) The role they have been given
Short Answer Questions
1. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)