|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(b) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(c) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
(d) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
2. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Hypnopaedia education
(b) Social education
(c) Moral education
(d) Conditioning education
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 23 years
(b) 125 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 214 years
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(b) It requires them to consume more
(c) Love of nature is gratuitous
(d) It is not economical
5. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Reuben Rabinovich
(b) Ivan Pavlov
(c) Mustapha Mond
(d) The Director
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
2. Our Ford represents who?
3. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)