|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(b) She wants a child of her own
(c) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(d) She is of the appropriate age
2. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
(a) 4 months
(b) 4 days
(c) 4 years
(d) 4 weeks
3. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the hypnopaedia
(b) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(c) Join in the appropriate class
(d) Join in ordinary erotic play
4. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Moral education
(b) Social education
(c) Hypnopaedia education
(d) Conditioning education
5. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Pregnancy substitute
(b) Bottling controller
(c) Resident controller for Western Europe
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
2. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
4. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
5. Where does this story take place?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)