|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
2. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 25 years
(b) 214 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 23 years
3. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(b) The colors of the various castes
(c) The role they have been given
(d) Praise of the model T
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
Short Answer Questions
1. Our Ford represents who?
2. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
3. What is the aim of mass production?
4. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)