|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(b) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(c) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(d) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Freud
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Ford
(d) Our Father
4. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Loud, shrieking alarm
(b) Electric shock along the floor
(c) Hypnopaedia lessons
(d) Moral education lessons
5. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Our Ford represents who?
2. Where does this story take place?
3. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)