|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Decrease consumption
(b) Decrease conservation
(c) Increase conservation
(d) Increase consumption
2. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Purple eyes
(b) Coral teeth
(d) Symptoms of lupus
3. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She is of the appropriate age
(b) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(c) She wants a child of her own
(d) She is past the age of needing to complete one
4. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(c) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
5. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform women in standard batches
(b) Men and women in standard batches
(c) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men in standard batches
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
2. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
4. What are the Suggestions from the State?
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)