|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(b) It is not economical
(c) Love of nature is gratuitous
(d) It requires them to consume more
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) The Director
(b) Mustapha Mond
(c) Reuben Rabinovich
(d) Ivan Pavlov
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of an H
(b) Sign of a T
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of an F
5. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Create utopia
(b) Increase the number of men
(c) Decrease the population
(d) Stabilize the population
Short Answer Questions
1. What indicates the change of shifts?
2. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
3. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
5. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)