|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(d) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
2. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
3. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Pregnancy substitute
(b) Bottling controller
(d) Resident controller for Western Europe
4. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(a) Arrested development
(b) Bokanovsky's process
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
3. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
4. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
5. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)