|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
2. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Fanny Crowne
(b) Mustapha Mond
(c) Bernard Marx
(d) Lenina Crowne
3. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Decrease conservation
(b) Decrease consumption
(c) Increase conservation
(d) Increase consumption
4. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Social education
(b) Conditioning education
(c) Moral education
(d) Hypnopaedia education
5. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(b) Symptoms of lupus
(c) Purple eyes
(d) Coral teeth
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
2. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
3. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
4. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)