|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Arrested development
(b) Bokanovsky's process
2. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Elementary class consciousness
(b) Fertilizing room
(c) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(d) Embryo store
3. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 214 years
(b) 23 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 125 years
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Rose petals and bright books
(b) Rose petals alone
(c) Bright books alone
(d) Whistles and rose petals
5. What are the Suggestions from the State?
(a) The caste system
(b) The suggestions whispered under every pillow
(c) The greatest moralizing and socializing force
(d) The class onsciousness
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
2. What is the aim of mass production?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
4. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
5. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)