|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The role they have been given
(b) The colors of the various castes
(c) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(d) Praise of the model T
2. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Decrease the population
(b) Increase the number of men
(c) Create utopia
(d) Stabilize the population
3. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Electric shock along the floor
(b) Hypnopaedia lessons
(c) Moral education lessons
(d) Loud, shrieking alarm
4. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
(b) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
(c) Director of Hatching and Conditions
(d) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
5. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Embryo store
(b) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(c) Fertilizing room
(d) Elementary class consciousness
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
2. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
3. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
4. What are the Suggestions from the State?
5. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)