|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(a) Rabble of children
(c) Stifling rooms
(d) Obscene relationships
2. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Increase consumption
(b) Decrease consumption
(c) Increase conservation
(d) Decrease conservation
3. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(b) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(c) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(d) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
4. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) Praise of the model T
(b) The colors of the various castes
(c) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(d) The role they have been given
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
2. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
3. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
4. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)