|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(b) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(c) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
(d) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
2. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
(a) 4 days
(b) 4 weeks
(c) 4 months
(d) 4 years
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 23 years
(b) 214 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 125 years
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Rose petals and bright books
(b) Whistles and rose petals
(c) Bright books alone
(d) Rose petals alone
5. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Increase consumption
(b) Increase conservation
(c) Decrease conservation
(d) Decrease consumption
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
2. What are the Suggestions from the State?
3. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
5. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)