|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The role they have been given
(b) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(c) Praise of the model T
(d) The colors of the various castes
2. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Embryo store
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Fertilizing room
(d) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
3. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Albus Ford
(b) Adolf Ford
(c) Henry Ford
(d) Herbert Ford
4. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Father
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Ford
(d) Our Freud
5. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of misery
(b) Full of suicide
(c) Full of madness
(d) Full of every kind of perversion
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
2. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
5. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)