|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Freud
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Father
(d) Our Ford
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(b) She wants a child of her own
(c) She is of the appropriate age
(d) She is past the age of needing to complete one
4. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men in standard batches
(b) Men and women in standard batches
(c) Uniform women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men and women in standard batches
5. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in ordinary erotic play
(b) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
(c) Join in the appropriate class
(d) Join in the hypnopaedia
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
2. Where does this story take place?
3. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
4. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
5. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)