|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) The Director
(b) Mustapha Mond
(c) Ivan Pavlov
(d) Reuben Rabinovich
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
4. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She is of the appropriate age
(b) She wants a child of her own
(c) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(d) She is past the age of needing to complete one
5. Where does this story take place?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
2. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
4. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
5. Our Ford represents who?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)