Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Director of Hatching and Conditions
(b) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
(c) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
(d) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
2. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
3. Who do the necessary orders sent to to permit Linda and John to return to the 'other place?
(d) World controller's office
4. What analogy does the controller use to describe the optimum population?
(b) The human body
(c) An iceberg
(d) Island of Cypress
5. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
(a) 4 months
(b) 4 weeks
(c) 4 years
(d) 4 days
Short Answer Questions
1. What has isolated Helmholtz?
2. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
3. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
4. Whose idea was it to take John back to the 'other place'?
5. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)