Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
(b) New York
2. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Pregnancy substitute
(b) Resident controller for Western Europe
(d) Bottling controller
3. What prevents people in the civilization from having children?
(a) Malthusian drill
(b) Other place
(c) Abortion centre
4. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
5. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(b) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(c) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
2. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
3. Who fathered John?
4. What does John's mother call the people she has been living with?
5. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)