Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
(c) New York
2. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(a) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
3. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of an F
(b) Sign of an H
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of a T
4. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Bernard Marx
(b) Fanny Crowne
(c) Lenina Crowne
(d) Mustapha Mond
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(b) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the aim of mass production?
2. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
4. Our Ford represents who?
5. Which room is located on the ground floor?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)