|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following phrases does John call Lenina after he pushes her away?
(a) Sassy woman
(b) Impudent strumpet
(c) Presumptuous whore
(d) Insolent strumpet
2. Where does this story take place?
(b) New York
3. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
(b) Caste level
4. What does the music box play to calm the crowd?
(a) Voice of reason speech number two
(b) Voice of reason speech number one
(c) Anti-riot speech number one
(d) Anti-riot speech number two
5. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Move them
(b) Save them
(c) Reinforce them
(d) Annihilate them
Short Answer Questions
1. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
2. Which character does Bernard send reports too which agree with some of the Savage's ideas?
3. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
4. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
5. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)