|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do with his Shakespeare book after Helmholtz bursts into laughter over some of the writing?
(a) Locks it away
(b) Burns it
(c) Tears it apart and destroys it
(d) Throws it away
2. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
(a) To pack his things so he can move to the reservation
(b) To check on his apartment
(c) To turn off the tap of eau de cologne
(d) To check on the director's plan to send him to Iceland
3. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
4. What did Linda say mescal was similar to?
5. What happens when John tried to join in the ceremonies?
(a) The others threw stones at him
(b) He was allowed to join in
(c) The others called him bad names
(d) The others pushed him off of a cliff
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
2. What has isolated Helmholtz?
3. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
4. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
5. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)