|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(b) Resident controller for Western Europe
(c) Bottling controller
(d) Pregnancy substitute
2. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Moral education
(b) Social education
(c) Operant conditioning
(d) Sleep teaching
4. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
5. What is recovered from every corpse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What on the reservation reminds Lenina of the Solidarity services?
2. Which word best describes how the guests feel about Bernard when John refuses to come out of his room for the party?
3. What does John do when he sees Lenina's suitcase through the window?
4. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
5. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)