|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The role they have been given
(b) Praise of the model T
(c) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(d) The colors of the various castes
2. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Create utopia
(b) Stabilize the population
(c) Increase the number of men
(d) Decrease the population
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
4. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 214 years
(b) 23 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 25 years
5. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters tells Lenina to go to John and have him, not taking no for an answer?
2. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
3. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
4. Which of the following characters notices Lenina's growing sadness and makes suggestions on possible treatments?
5. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)