|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Sleep teaching
(b) Social education
(c) Moral education
(d) Operant conditioning
2. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
(a) Mother and father
(b) Star-crossed lovers
(c) Forcing love on someone
(d) Uncremated bodies
3. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Henry Foster
(c) Our Ford
4. How does Lenina feel about the savage reservation?
(a) Doesn't like it
(b) Likes it
(c) Wants to move to it
(d) Is excited by visiting it
5. Which of the following is not a treatment suggested to Lenina to overcome her growing saddness?
(b) Violent passion surrogate treatment
(c) Having John
(d) Pregnancy substitute
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
2. What does the leader of the dance get from the chest and throw from person to person?
3. What does John call the director when he sees him for the first time?
4. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
5. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)