|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The colors of the various castes
(b) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(c) Praise of the model T
(d) The role they have been given
2. What on the reservation reminds Lenina of the Solidarity services?
(d) Older people
3. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
(b) Propaganda technician
(d) Great writer
4. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(b) Strawberry ice cream
(d) Strawberry ice cream soma
5. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
(a) Star-crossed lovers
(b) Mother and father
(c) Forcing love on someone
(d) Uncremated bodies
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
2. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
3. What happens to the director at the end of this chapter?
4. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
5. What has isolated Helmholtz?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)