|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the music box play to calm the crowd?
(a) Voice of reason speech number two
(b) Voice of reason speech number one
(c) Anti-riot speech number one
(d) Anti-riot speech number two
2. Which of the following items in Lenina's suitcase awes John?
(a) Soft fabric
(b) Bright colors
(c) Sound of zippers
(d) Amount of clothes
3. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
(b) Great writer
(d) Propaganda technician
4. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
5. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
(a) Santa Fe
(b) North pole
Short Answer Questions
1. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
2. What happened to the girl that John loved?
3. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
4. Where is the savage reservation located?
5. Who does Henry Foster tell that the DHC had been on the verge of transferring Bernard to Iceland?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)