|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do John and Lenina travel?
(d) Taxi copter
2. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Bright books alone
(b) Whistles and rose petals
(c) Rose petals alone
(d) Rose petals and bright books
3. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
4. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(c) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
5. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
(a) Cliff with a steep wall
(b) Mountain range
(d) Deep valley
Short Answer Questions
1. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
2. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
3. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
4. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)