|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the DHC after John fell to his knees and called him father?
(a) He attacked Bernard
(b) He resigned
(c) He took John into his home
(d) He was promoted
2. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
3. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
(a) Becomes aroused
(b) Hides from her
(c) Retreats in terror
(d) Punches her
4. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
(b) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(c) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(d) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
5. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
(a) That they did not have enough soma
(b) That he was too gloomy
(c) That she was feeling too much
(d) That she was too plump
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
2. What does the music box play to calm the crowd?
3. What kind of treatment causes the person to feel empty and experience nausea?
4. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
5. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)