|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Hypnopaedia lessons
(b) Moral education lessons
(c) Loud, shrieking alarm
(d) Electric shock along the floor
2. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
3. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
4. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
5. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
(a) Asks him to belong to no one ever
(b) Tells him to leave
(c) Tells him of how wonderful the new civilization is
(d) Calls him Pope
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
2. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
3. Which of the following phrases does John call Lenina after he pushes her away?
4. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
5. What color doe the laborers wear?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)