|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What on the reservation reminds Lenina of the Solidarity services?
(a) Older people
2. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(b) Uniform men in standard batches
(c) Men and women in standard batches
(d) Uniform women in standard batches
3. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
4. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
(a) Stabbed him in the shoulder
(b) Stabbed him in the stomach
(c) Shot him in the shoulder
(d) Killed him
5. What happened to the girl that John loved?
(a) She threw stones at him
(b) She married someone else
(c) She called him bad names
(d) She waited and waited for him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
4. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
5. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)