|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John, Helmholtz and Bernard often do together?
(a) Write poetry
(b) Make fun of others
(c) Take soma
(d) Read from Shakespeare
2. Which of the following words is an accurate description of how John responds when Lenina strops off her clothes?
(a) Hides from her
(b) Becomes aroused
(c) Punches her
(d) Retreats in terror
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Social education
(b) Operant conditioning
(c) Sleep teaching
(d) Moral education
4. How long does the doctor predict Linda will last with her constant soma-holidays?
(a) 1-2 weeks
(b) 1-2 months
(c) 1-2 years
(d) Unknown amount of time
5. Who was Lenina going to the north pole with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
2. Where did Linda work when she was in the civilization?
3. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
4. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
5. Where does Lenina take John?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)