|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Reuben Rabinovich
(b) Ivan Pavlov
(c) The Director
(d) Mustapha Mond
2. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
(a) Leaves to find Bernard
(b) Drinks a shake
(c) Takes 3 half-gramme soma tablets
(d) Takes a long bath
3. What causes Helmholtz to become a marked man?
(a) A lecture with rhymes on solitude
(b) A lecture on the savage
(c) His friendship with Bernard
(d) His friendship with the savage
4. What does John do when he sees Lenina's suitcase through the window?
(a) He knocks louder to awaken her
(b) He sits and waits for her to wake up
(c) He uses a rock to break the window
(d) He leaves and plans to return later
5. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lenina take John?
2. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
3. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
4. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
5. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)