|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(a) Strawberry ice cream
(d) Strawberry ice cream soma
2. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
(a) That they did not have enough soma
(b) That she was feeling too much
(c) That she was too plump
(d) That he was too gloomy
3. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
(b) New Mexico
4. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Conditioning education
(b) Social education
(c) Moral education
(d) Hypnopaedia education
5. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
(a) They laugh
(b) They cheer
(c) They yell
(d) They throw stones
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
2. What is soma?
3. Whose idea was it to take John back to the 'other place'?
4. Which word best describes how the guests feel about Bernard when John refuses to come out of his room for the party?
5. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)