|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
(a) Killed him
(b) Stabbed him in the shoulder
(c) Stabbed him in the stomach
(d) Shot him in the shoulder
2. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
3. What on the reservation reminds Lenina of the Solidarity services?
(d) Older people
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(a) Highly intelligent
(c) Emotional engineer
5. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
(a) Making up a game to make fun of John's mother
(b) Taunting John
(c) Being death conditioned
(d) Laughing at John's mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
2. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
3. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
4. Our Ford represents who?
5. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)