|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Arrested development
(b) Bokanovsky's process
2. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
3. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(c) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a cross
(b) Sign of a T
(c) Sign of an F
(d) Sign of an H
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(a) Emotional engineer
(d) Highly intelligent
Short Answer Questions
1. Our Ford represents who?
2. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
3. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
4. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
5. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)