|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Annihilate them
(b) Save them
(c) Reinforce them
(d) Move them
2. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Lenina Crowne
(c) Fanny Crowne
(d) Bernard Marx
3. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of misery
(b) Full of suicide
(c) Full of madness
(d) Full of every kind of perversion
4. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(b) The role they have been given
(c) The colors of the various castes
(d) Praise of the model T
5. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Nurses talking
(c) Director speaking of Epsilons
(d) Voices under her pillow
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
2. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
4. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
5. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)