|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
2. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
3. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Love of nature is gratuitous
(b) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(c) It requires them to consume more
(d) It is not economical
4. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Social education
(b) Moral education
(c) Operant conditioning
(d) Sleep teaching
5. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of an F
(b) Sign of a T
(c) Sign of an H
(d) Sign of a cross
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
2. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
3. What do the sexophonists sound like?
4. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
5. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)