|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
(a) New York
2. What is recovered from every corpse?
3. What are the Suggestions from the State?
(a) The greatest moralizing and socializing force
(b) The suggestions whispered under every pillow
(c) The class onsciousness
(d) The caste system
4. What is the aim of mass production?
(a) Create utopia
(b) Decrease the population
(c) Increase the number of men
(d) Stabilize the population
5. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of misery
(b) Full of madness
(c) Full of every kind of perversion
(d) Full of suicide
Short Answer Questions
1. What has isolated Helmholtz?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
3. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
5. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)