|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
(a) Caste level
2. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Voices under her pillow
(c) Nurses talking
3. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(b) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
(c) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(d) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
4. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(b) Bokanovsky's process
(c) Arrested development
5. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is much taller than them
(b) He is unhappy
(c) He is not smarter than them
(d) He is not taller than them
Short Answer Questions
1. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
2. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
3. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
4. What is the aim of mass production?
5. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)