|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(b) Hymn singing
(c) Communal sex
(d) Dinner and prayers
2. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
3. What color doe the laborers wear?
(a) Olive green
4. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Herbert Ford
(b) Henry Ford
(c) Albus Ford
(d) Adolf Ford
5. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 125 years
(b) 214 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 25 years
Short Answer Questions
1. What indicates the change of shifts?
2. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
3. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
4. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)