|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Hypnopaedia lessons
(b) Moral education lessons
(c) Electric shock along the floor
(d) Loud, shrieking alarm
2. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(a) Orgy porgy
(c) Ice cream
3. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
4. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Save them
(b) Reinforce them
(c) Move them
(d) Annihilate them
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(b) Arrested development
(c) Bokanovsky's process
Short Answer Questions
1. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
2. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
4. What has isolated Helmholtz?
5. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)