|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Move them
(b) Annihilate them
(c) Reinforce them
(d) Save them
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
(a) Rabble of children
(b) Obscene relationships
(d) Stifling rooms
3. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of an H
(b) Sign of a cross
(c) Sign of an F
(d) Sign of a T
4. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Reuben Rabinovich
(b) Mustapha Mond
(c) The Director
(d) Ivan Pavlov
5. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform men in standard batches
(b) Uniform women in standard batches
(c) Men and women in standard batches
(d) Uniform men and women in standard batches
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
2. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
3. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
4. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
5. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)