|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
(a) Bumble-puppy Centrifugal
(b) Centrifugal Puppy-bumble
(c) Centrifuge Pumble-puppy
(d) Centrifugal Bumble-puppy
2. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Nurses talking
(c) Voices under her pillow
3. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
(a) Pregnancy substitute
(b) Bottling controller
(d) Resident controller for Western Europe
4. What is recovered from every corpse?
5. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(b) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(c) Something to say but no power to say it
(d) Nothing to say and no power to say it
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
2. What is the aim of mass production?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
4. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
5. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)