|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She wants a child of her own
(b) She is of the appropriate age
(c) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(d) She is past the age of needing to complete one
2. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(a) Dinner and prayers
(b) Hymn singing
(c) Communal sex
3. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
(c) Caste level
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a T
(b) Sign of an F
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of an H
5. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(a) Ice cream
(d) Orgy porgy
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
3. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
4. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
5. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)