|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 25 years
(b) 125 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 214 years
2. Where does this story take place?
(a) New York
3. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She wants a child of her own
(b) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(c) She is of the appropriate age
(d) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
4. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Electric shock along the floor
(b) Moral education lessons
(c) Loud, shrieking alarm
(d) Hypnopaedia lessons
5. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Operant conditioning
(b) Sleep teaching
(c) Moral education
(d) Social education
Short Answer Questions
1. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
2. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
3. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
4. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)