Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Director of Hatching and Conditions
(b) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
(c) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
(d) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
2. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of suicide
(b) Full of madness
(c) Full of misery
(d) Full of every kind of perversion
3. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
4. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
(b) One is important
5. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She wants a child of her own
(b) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(c) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(d) She is of the appropriate age
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
2. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
3. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
4. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
5. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)