|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
(b) Conditioning room
(c) Embryo store
(d) Fertilizing room
2. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
3. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(b) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(c) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(d) Something to say but no power to say it
4. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 25 years
(b) 125 years
(c) 214 years
(d) 23 years
5. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
(a) North pole
(b) Santa Fe
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
2. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
3. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
4. Our Ford represents who?
5. What color doe the laborers wear?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)