|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has isolated Helmholtz?
(a) Mental excess
(b) Emotional status
(d) Physical stature
2. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 23 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 214 years
3. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
(a) Shot him in the shoulder
(b) Killed him
(c) Stabbed him in the stomach
(d) Stabbed him in the shoulder
4. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
5. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Conditioning room
(d) Embryo store
Short Answer Questions
1. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
2. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
3. Why does the director choose this area for the meet?
4. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
5. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)