|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) It is not economical
(b) It requires them to consume more
(c) Love of nature is gratuitous
(d) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
2. Why does the director choose this area for the meet?
(a) It is an area Bernard is afraid of
(b) It has the most high-caste workers
(c) It is the closest
(d) It is where he works himself
3. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
4. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
(a) Henry Foster
(b) Society itself
(c) The DHC
(d) An individual
5. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
(c) Cold tortillas
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
2. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
3. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
4. What happens when John tried to join in the ceremonies?
5. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)