|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a T
(b) Sign of an F
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of an H
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
(a) Conditioning room
(b) Fertilizing room
(c) Embryo store
3. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
(a) Henry Foster
(b) Society itself
(c) The DHC
(d) An individual
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Whistles and rose petals
(b) Bright books alone
(c) Rose petals and bright books
(d) Rose petals alone
5. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
(b) Mountain range
(c) Deep valley
(d) Cliff with a steep wall
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
2. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
3. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
4. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
5. What are the Suggestions from the State?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)