|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
2. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Moral education lessons
(b) Hypnopaedia lessons
(c) Electric shock along the floor
(d) Loud, shrieking alarm
3. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
(a) He made her have a baby
(b) He is her only one
(c) She loved him
(d) He loved her
4. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
5. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 23 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 214 years
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
2. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
3. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)