|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
(a) Moral education
(b) Social education
(c) Operant conditioning
(d) Sleep teaching
2. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
(a) How to prepare food
(b) How to hunt
(c) How to read
(d) How to work in clay
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 25 years
(b) 23 years
(c) 125 years
(d) 214 years
4. Who was Lenina going to the north pole with?
5. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
(a) That she was feeling too much
(b) That he was too gloomy
(c) That they did not have enough soma
(d) That she was too plump
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
2. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
3. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
4. What does the director accuse Bernard of doing?
5. What are the Suggestions from the State?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)