|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
2. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
3. What happened to the girl that John loved?
(a) She married someone else
(b) She threw stones at him
(c) She called him bad names
(d) She waited and waited for him
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a cross
(b) Sign of an F
(c) Sign of an H
(d) Sign of a T
5. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Ivan Pavlov
(b) The Director
(c) Reuben Rabinovich
(d) Mustapha Mond
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
2. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
3. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
4. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
5. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)