|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
2. Where is the savage reservation located?
(a) North pole
(b) Santa Fe
3. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
(b) Cliff with a steep wall
(c) Deep valley
(d) Mountain range
4. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Moral education
(b) Hypnopaedia education
(c) Conditioning education
(d) Social education
5. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
2. Who was Lenina going to the north pole with?
3. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
4. Who does the director have with him to meet with Bernard?
5. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)