|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
2. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a T
(b) Sign of an F
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of an H
3. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Conditioning room
(c) Embryo store
4. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
5. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
2. Where is the savage reservation located?
3. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
4. Why does the director choose this area for the meet?
5. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)