|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the director at the end of this chapter?
(a) He rushes out of the room
(b) He denies everything
(c) He yells at Bernard
(d) He attacks Bernard
2. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
(a) No one is happy
(b) Everyone is able to have a good time
(c) Everyone is happy now
(d) Everyone is free
3. What did Linda say mescal was similar to?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(b) Highly intelligent
(c) Emotional engineer
5. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Loud, shrieking alarm
(b) Electric shock along the floor
(c) Hypnopaedia lessons
(d) Moral education lessons
Short Answer Questions
1. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
2. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
3. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
4. Why does the director choose this area for the meet?
5. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)