|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
2. Who was Lenina going to the north pole with?
3. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
(a) A storm overtook them
(b) The helicopter broke
(c) They crashed in the mountains
(d) She requested they stay there overnight
4. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Loud, shrieking alarm
(b) Hypnopaedia lessons
(c) Moral education lessons
(d) Electric shock along the floor
5. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
(a) That they did not have enough soma
(b) That he was too gloomy
(c) That she was feeling too much
(d) That she was too plump
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
2. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
3. Where is the savage reservation located?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)