|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
(b) Cold tortillas
2. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is not smarter than them
(b) He is unhappy
(c) He is not taller than them
(d) He is much taller than them
3. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
(a) Individual thought
4. What happens when John tried to join in the ceremonies?
(a) The others called him bad names
(b) The others pushed him off of a cliff
(c) He was allowed to join in
(d) The others threw stones at him
5. What did Linda say mescal was similar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
2. Where is the savage reservation located?
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
4. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
5. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)