|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the director accuse Bernard of doing?
(a) Betraying the trust given to him
(b) Obeying Our Ford alone
(c) Fathering a child
(d) Traveling to the Savage Reservation
2. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(b) Something to say but no power to say it
(c) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(d) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
3. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
(a) She requested they stay there overnight
(b) A storm overtook them
(c) The helicopter broke
(d) They crashed in the mountains
4. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
5. Who does the director have with him to meet with Bernard?
(b) Henry Foster
(d) Mustapha Mond
Short Answer Questions
1. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
2. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
3. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
4. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
5. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)