|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
(a) Cold tortillas
2. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) It requires them to consume more
(b) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(c) Love of nature is gratuitous
(d) It is not economical
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(a) Highly intelligent
(c) Emotional engineer
4. According to the director, what has Bernard attacked?
(a) Society itself
(b) An individual
(c) Henry Foster
(d) The DHC
5. What did Linda say mescal was similar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
2. Our Ford represents who?
3. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
4. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
5. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)