|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has isolated Helmholtz?
(b) Mental excess
(c) Emotional status
(d) Physical stature
2. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
(b) Embryo store
(c) Fertilizing room
(d) Conditioning room
3. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Hypnopaedia education
(b) Moral education
(c) Conditioning education
(d) Social education
4. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
5. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Ivan Pavlov
(c) The Director
(d) Reuben Rabinovich
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
2. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
3. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
4. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
5. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)