|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(b) Voices under her pillow
(c) Nurses talking
(d) Director speaking of Epsilons
2. Which of the following items in Lenina's suitcase awes John?
(a) Bright colors
(b) Amount of clothes
(c) Sound of zippers
(d) Soft fabric
3. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
(a) Tells him to leave
(b) Asks him to belong to no one ever
(c) Tells him of how wonderful the new civilization is
(d) Calls him Pope
4. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
(a) The other place
(b) The rest house
(c) World Controller's Office
(d) Linda's hut
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(a) Hymn singing
(c) Communal sex
(d) Dinner and prayers
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
2. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
3. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
4. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
5. Who do the necessary orders sent to to permit Linda and John to return to the 'other place?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)