|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard do during the night?
(b) Zones out on soma
(c) Formulates his plan
(d) Leaves in the helicopter
2. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
(b) Julius Caesar
(c) Romeo and Juliet
(d) The Tempest
3. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
(a) Destroys all of the civilization's death-conditioning
(c) Has sex with her
(d) Boxes one of the twin's ears
4. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
(a) Being death conditioned
(b) Laughing at John's mother
(c) Taunting John
(d) Making up a game to make fun of John's mother
5. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
2. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
3. How many tablets of soma does Lenina take before going to bed?
4. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
5. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)