|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when he sees Lenina's suitcase through the window?
(a) He uses a rock to break the window
(b) He sits and waits for her to wake up
(c) He leaves and plans to return later
(d) He knocks louder to awaken her
2. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
(a) Solidarity service
(b) Recreation time
3. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(a) Play games
4. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
(a) He thinks they have left without him
(b) He thinks they are hurt
(c) He thinks no one is home and is worried
(d) He thinks they are sleeping
5. What is soma?
(c) Hallucinogenic drug
Short Answer Questions
1. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
2. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
3. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
4. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
5. What does Bernard do during the night?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)