|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when he sees Lenina's suitcase through the window?
(a) He uses a rock to break the window
(b) He knocks louder to awaken her
(c) He sits and waits for her to wake up
(d) He leaves and plans to return later
2. How many tablets of soma does Lenina take before going to bed?
3. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Voices under her pillow
(d) Nurses talking
4. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
(a) Taunting John
(b) Being death conditioned
(c) Laughing at John's mother
(d) Making up a game to make fun of John's mother
5. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(c) Play games
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
2. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
3. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
4. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
5. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)