|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(a) Hymn singing
(c) Dinner and prayers
(d) Communal sex
2. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
(a) Asks him to belong to no one ever
(b) Calls him Pope
(c) Tells him of how wonderful the new civilization is
(d) Tells him to leave
3. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Nurses talking
(b) Director speaking of Epsilons
(c) Voices under her pillow
4. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(b) Strawberry ice cream soma
(c) Strawberry ice cream
5. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
(b) Our Ford
(c) Mustapha Mond
(d) Henry Foster
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
2. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
3. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
4. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
5. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)