|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
(a) Making up a game to make fun of John's mother
(b) Taunting John
(c) Being death conditioned
(d) Laughing at John's mother
2. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(b) Strawberry ice cream
(d) Strawberry ice cream soma
3. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
(a) Henry Foster
(c) Our Ford
(d) Mustapha Mond
4. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(b) Hymn singing
(c) Communal sex
(d) Dinner and prayers
5. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
(c) Savage Reservation
(d) Santa Fe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is soma?
2. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
3. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
4. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
5. How many tablets of soma does Lenina take before going to bed?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)