|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
(a) He thinks they are sleeping
(b) He thinks they have left without him
(c) He thinks no one is home and is worried
(d) He thinks they are hurt
2. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
(b) Solidarity service
(d) Recreation time
3. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
(b) Destroys all of the civilization's death-conditioning
(c) Has sex with her
(d) Boxes one of the twin's ears
4. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
(a) Laughing at John's mother
(b) Taunting John
(c) Being death conditioned
(d) Making up a game to make fun of John's mother
5. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
(a) Calls him Pope
(b) Asks him to belong to no one ever
(c) Tells him to leave
(d) Tells him of how wonderful the new civilization is
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do when he sees Lenina's suitcase through the window?
2. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
3. What is soma?
4. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)