|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
(b) One is important
2. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
(a) That he is as young as he is
(b) That he bothers to come to visit his mother
(c) That he puts such importance on a single person
(d) That he is actually her child
3. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(c) Strawberry ice cream
(d) Strawberry ice cream soma
4. What is recovered from every corpse?
5. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
(a) New World
(c) World Controller's Office
(d) Director's Office
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
2. Which of the following items in Lenina's suitcase awes John?
3. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
4. What is soma?
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)