|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Annihilate them
(b) Move them
(c) Save them
(d) Reinforce them
2. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
(a) He thinks no one is home and is worried
(b) He thinks they are hurt
(c) He thinks they are sleeping
(d) He thinks they have left without him
3. How does the nurse distract the twins while John is by his dead mother's bed?
(a) With a game
(b) With chocolate eclairs
(c) With flowers
(d) With a book
4. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
(b) Julius Caesar
(c) The Tempest
(d) Romeo and Juliet
5. How many tablets of soma does Lenina take before going to bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
2. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
3. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
4. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
5. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)