|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
2. What are the twins doing in his mother's hospital room?
(a) Being death conditioned
(b) Taunting John
(c) Making up a game to make fun of John's mother
(d) Laughing at John's mother
3. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
(a) That he puts such importance on a single person
(b) That he is actually her child
(c) That he bothers to come to visit his mother
(d) That he is as young as he is
4. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
(a) Stones being thrown at the windows
(b) Bernard calling him
(c) Lenina awaiting him
(d) Sound of a helicopter
5. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
(a) The other place
(b) Linda's hut
(c) The rest house
(d) World Controller's Office
Short Answer Questions
1. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
2. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
3. What is recovered from every corpse?
4. What does Bernard do during the night?
5. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)