|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
(a) Solidarity service
(d) Recreation time
2. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
(a) Calls him Pope
(b) Tells him to leave
(c) Asks him to belong to no one ever
(d) Tells him of how wonderful the new civilization is
3. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
(a) He thinks they are sleeping
(b) He thinks they have left without him
(c) He thinks they are hurt
(d) He thinks no one is home and is worried
4. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Nurses talking
(d) Voices under her pillow
5. What scandalous behavior does John display when his mother dies?
(b) Destroys all of the civilization's death-conditioning
(c) Boxes one of the twin's ears
(d) Has sex with her
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
2. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
3. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
4. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
5. How does the nurse distract the twins while John is by his dead mother's bed?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)