|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard do during the night?
(b) Zones out on soma
(c) Formulates his plan
(d) Leaves in the helicopter
2. When Linda awakens what does she say that upsets John?
(a) Tells him of how wonderful the new civilization is
(b) Tells him to leave
(c) Calls him Pope
(d) Asks him to belong to no one ever
3. Where does Bernard need to go to contact Mustapha Mond?
(a) Savage Reservation
(c) Santa Fe
4. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(a) Orgy porgy
(b) Ice cream
5. What amazes the nurse who is caring for John's mother?
(a) That he is as young as he is
(b) That he is actually her child
(c) That he puts such importance on a single person
(d) That he bothers to come to visit his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. From which play does John quote while he watches Lenina sleep?
2. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
3. What does John repeatedly say in his grief that confuses the twins?
4. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
5. How many tablets of soma does Lenina take before going to bed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)