Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Agnes hate to hear?
2. What does Brand do to lighten the dark room of the parsonage?
3. What does Gerd see when see examines Brand's hands?
4. What does Agnes claim was wrong with her "visitor" during the night when Brand was gone?
5. Why does Brand tell Agnes that her offering to him and God counts for nothing?
Agnes is seen by Brand as a sort of visionary. Choose two of her visions and explain their relevance to the play and Brand.
The Mayor and Brand are at war throughout the novel. Describe two of their arguments. Who do you believe to be the stronger man? Why do you believe this? Be sure to use textual evidence.
There are several references to "light" throughout the play. Choose three examples and explain their relevance to the play.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)