Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Part 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. As Brand is contemplating the doctor's prognosis, what does the doctor claim about Brand?
2. Brand accuses Agnes of being afraid. What does he believe she is scared of?
3. What does Agnes choose to do at the end of Act 2?
4. What do the men say happened to the person who previously held the position for which they seek Brand?
5. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
This section contains 1,060 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)