|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Brand's impromptu sermon, why does the Dean claim Brand is not worth following?
(a) He only answers to God and not the congregation.
(b) His beleifs are too stern.
(c) He is mad.
(d) His faith is not true.
2. Who does the Mayor believe he can get to help with the re-construction of the church?
(b) The prisoners of the town's jail.
(c) Builders from another settlement.
(d) The townsfolk.
3. As Brand is giving an impromptu sermon to the congregation, who does he claim is the "spirit of compromise?"
(b) The mayor.
4. What does the Mayor expect Brand to wear during his sermon in the new church?
(a) The order's cross.
(b) The colors of the settlement.
(c) The pin from Alf's christening gown.
(d) The flag of the setlement.
5. In Act 4, what has Agnes been doing while Brand has been away with parish work?
(a) Decorating for Easter.
(b) Decorating for Christmas.
(c) Decorating for Halloween.
(d) Decorating for New Year's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes claim is all she has left to offer to Brand and God?
2. After telling the congregation to leave, what does Brand do with the keys to the church?
3. What does Brand do to lighten the dark room of the parsonage?
4. The Mayor comes to see Brand and tells Brand that the congregation is waiting for him. What does Brand say to the Mayor's request to begin his sermon?
5. After Brand tells Einar of his life since their last meeting, where does Einar say that Agnes is?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)