|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Brand makes a statement regarding "true possession's price." What is the price?
2. A tattered woman with a baby in her arms enters where Brand and Agnes are. What is it that the woman needs?
(a) Clothes for her child.
(b) A priest's blessing for her child.
(c) A burial for her husband.
(d) A confessional.
3. What does Agnes say Brand should call God?
4. Who decides to leave with Brand (other than members of the congregation) once he closes the church?
(a) No one else is named.
(c) The priests.
(d) The Sexton and the Schoolmaster.
5. How many people have come to the new church?
(c) One hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. When speaking about Alf, Agnes claims Brand is speaking coldly. What does Agnes ask Brand to do?
2. While Agnes is arguing with Brand about the decorating, who does he claim she is "not at odds with?"
3. According to the Mayor, what do the people coming to the church NOT care about?
4. In Act 4, what has Agnes been doing while Brand has been away with parish work?
5. Who does Agnes claim came to see her the prior night while Band was away?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)