|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the left eye turns toward?
(b) Away from danger.
2. What do Brand's followers do once they believe that he has misled them?
(a) They pass word throughout the land not to trst him.
(b) They push him off of the hillside.
(c) They arrest him and put him in the prison.
(d) They throw stones at him.
3. As the men return to the settlement, Brand comments on their appearance. What does he say they have been driven out of?
(b) The fjord.
4. When speaking about Alf, Agnes claims Brand is speaking coldly. What does Agnes ask Brand to do?
(a) Continue with the coldness.
(b) Speak gently.
(c) Stop talking to her at all.
(d) Not speak to her about Alf.
5. What is the peasant not willing to give up to ease his daughter's death?
(a) HIs wealth.
(b) His life.
(c) His home.
(d) His land.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brand is reunited with Einar, where does Einar say he has been?
2. What does the doctor compare Brand to when speaking to Brand about Alf.
3. Brand refuses to change his beliefs. What does Brand say to Agnes in reply to her questioning him?
4. After the discussion about the townsfolk, what does the Man say to Brand as he leaves?
5. What does Agnes choose to do at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)