|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is frozen in the ice near Gerd's church?
(a) A reindeer.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lion.
2. How does the valley look different from Brand's memories of it?
(a) He does not recognize the land at all.
(b) It looks abandoned.
(c) It looks larger than he remembers.
(d) It looks smaller than he remembers.
3. Who does Brand claim sent Gerd to him?
(b) The Man.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The mayor.
4. When Brand is reunited with Einar, where does Einar say he has been?
(a) Finding his salvation.
(b) Wandering the countryside.
(c) Alone in the caves by the fjord.
(d) Becoming a teacher.
5. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
(b) The Woman.
(d) The Mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
2. Brand informs the Mayor of his own plans to build. Initially, what does the Mayor say about Brand's plans?
3. Where are Einar and Agnes going on their journey?
4. What does Brand offer the Mayor instead of money?
5. As Brand finishes his soliloquy, what falls on the ground next to him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)