|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Agnes' decorating, she states that she is dreaming. What does Brand claim dreams are "beset with?"
(b) The truth.
(c) The future.
2. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
(b) The Woman.
(d) The Mayor.
3. What does the Mayor decide to do to help Brand in the building of the church?
(b) Raising of the walls.
(c) The blessing of the church.
4. What word does Agnes hate to hear?
5. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
(c) The Devil.
(d) Their sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mayor asks Brand of his intentions in Act 4, Part 2. What does Brand say his intentions are?
2. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
3. At the end of Act 4, Brand makes a statement regarding "true possession's price." What is the price?
4. When Brand sees the valley for the first time, what does Brand realize about the land he has just entered?
5. What does the doctor say Brand and Agnes must do to save Alf?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)