|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Mayor, what day will never come?
(a) The Sabbath.
(b) The sacrificial day.
(c) The day they will be friends.
(d) The second coming.
2. Where is the only place Gerd ever feels safe?
(a) In church.
(b) No where- she never feels safe.
(c) At home.
(d) Running in the mountains.
3. What does Brand offer the Mayor instead of money?
(a) A cow.
(b) His help.
(c) His words.
(d) A prayer.
4. Who does the Mayor believe he can get to help with the re-construction of the church?
(a) The townsfolk.
(c) Builders from another settlement.
(d) The prisoners of the town's jail.
5. While contemplating staying at the settlement, who finds Brand on the shore?
(b) His mother.
(c) The Mayor.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elinar know Brand from?
2. While Brand and the Mayor are discussing different building hopes, what does Brand think is needed most?
3. Who is seen at the top off the cliffs as Brand leaves to cross the fjord?
4. In Act 4, what has Agnes been doing while Brand has been away with parish work?
5. What does Brand tell his mother she must do to repay her debt?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)