|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
(a) Branches and twine.
(b) Rocks and mud.
(c) Trees and flowers.
(d) Ice and snow.
2. As Brand is waiting to hear about his mother's offering to God, what is Brand afraid God will ask of him?
(a) To give up his son like Isaac.
(b) To leave Agnes, his one true love.
(c) To marry Gerd.
(d) To give up the priesthood.
3. While arguing with Brand about the settlement's faith, what does the Mayor say his congregation CAN shed?
4. In Act 4, Part 3, Agnes has entered the room Brand is in to decorate the room. What does he order her to do?
(a) Leave him to think.
(b) Put out more candles.
(c) Stop with the festivities.
(d) Close the shades.
5. What do Brand and Agnes find out about the woman who has rushed into their home?
(a) She is a long-lost relative come to take her share in the willed money.
(b) She needs shelter from the weather outside.
(c) She is lost and cannot find her way home.
(d) She is a gypsy on the run.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the doctor leaves, Brand has another visitor. The Man tells Brand that he has an enemy. Who does the Man tell Brand the enemy is?
2. Brand re-enters the room that Agnes is in. Agnes is going through a drawer. What does Agnes pull out of the drawer that has a pin on it?
3. What does the doctor say Brand and Agnes must do to save Alf?
4. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
5. When does Agnes wish Brand to have the new "great church" built by?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)