|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Woman's house, what have the men come to ask of Brand?
(a) To be their Mayor.
(b) To be their farmer.
(c) To be the prision guard.
(d) To be their priest.
2. Agnes has a vision. What does she claim to have seen in this vision?
(a) Brand leaving forever.
(b) Brand becoming the town's Mayor.
(c) Brand becoming the town's priest.
(d) Brand walking into the fjord and never returning.
3. What do readers find out Brand's mother did to his father while he lay on his deathbed?
(a) Searched for his money.
(b) Poisoned him.
(c) Suffocated him with a pillow.
(d) Nothing-she was never by his side.
4. After Brand helps the Woman's husband, some men from the settlement arrive. What have they brought with them?
(b) Scraps of food.
(c) A new boat.
(d) Weapons to kill him.
5. What debt does Brand claim his mother owes?
(a) A debt to him.
(b) A debt to God.
(c) A debt to the bank.
(d) A debt to the Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Brand finishes his soliloquy, what falls on the ground next to him?
2. What does the Man call Brand when Brand says the mayor has been telling the truth?
3. How does Brand think Einar see God?
4. Brand claims to know the enemy. Who does Brand believe the enemy to be?
5. After informing Brand of his mother's death, what does the doctor tell Brand that their generation is concerned with?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)