|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brand refuse to go with the Doctor?
(a) Brand must stay with Alf.
(b) Brand has to deliver communion.
(c) Brand will not go unless he has been personally called for.
(d) Brand does not like the doctor and will not go anywhere with him.
2. What do the men say happened to the person who previously held the position for which they seek Brand?
(a) He died because of the famine.
(b) He drowned in a squall crossing the fjord.
(c) He was captured by the nobels of the land.
(d) He left because they could not pay him enough.
3. Who does Gerd threaten when she leaves to go to church?
(a) The hawk.
(b) Brand's son.
(d) The townsfolk.
4. What does Brand claim his mother did in search of fortune?
(a) Abandoned him at an orphanage.
(b) Cheated on his father.
(c) Put her soul up for sale.
(d) Brought prasie to God.
5. The play begins in what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mayor tell Brand that he wants to do to take place of the war that is now over?
2. What does Brand tell his mother she must do to repay her debt?
3. Who does Brand see sitting on the shore as the Men leave to return to the settlement?
4. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
5. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)