|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes say Brand should call God?
2. What does Agnes claim is all she has left to offer to Brand and God?
(b) Her heart's root.
(c) Her vast wealth.
(d) Her poverty.
3. What does the Mayor decide to do to help Brand in the building of the church?
(b) Raising of the walls.
(d) The blessing of the church.
4. While contemplating staying at the settlement, who finds Brand on the shore?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
5. Brand re-enters the room that Agnes is in. Agnes is going through a drawer. What does Agnes pull out of the drawer that has a pin on it?
(a) The suit coat that Brand wore when they married.
(b) The funeral attire meant for Brand's mother.
(c) The cloak that Alf was christened in.
(d) The dress she wore when she married Brand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mayor believe he can get to help with the re-construction of the church?
2. What does Brand offer the Mayor instead of money?
3. What does Brand tell the Mayor is his cause in life?
4. What does Brand claim helping the townsfolk monetarily would be?
5. Where does Brand ask Agnes to go after his mother leaves?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)