|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brand claim his mother did in search of fortune?
(a) Brought prasie to God.
(b) Put her soul up for sale.
(c) Abandoned him at an orphanage.
(d) Cheated on his father.
2. When Brand sees the valley for the first time, what does Brand realize about the land he has just entered?
(a) It is his childhood homeland.
(b) He has never been here.
(c) It is what he has seen in his dreams.
(d) He was forbidden to ever return to this land.
3. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the left eye turns toward?
(d) Away from danger.
4. What does the doctor compare Brand to when speaking to Brand about Alf.
(a) A shipwrecked man.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A prisioner.
(d) A snake.
5. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
(b) The Devil.
(c) Their sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. While talking about Alf the Brand, what does the doctor claim that Brand is running from?
2. Why is Brand's mother angry at and scared for Brand?
3. What does Brand say will cause Gerd's church to fall?
4. Upon Brand's arrival to the valley, where are all of the town's folk going to?
5. At the end of Act 3, what does Agnes offer up to God as an offering?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)