|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
(a) Trees and flowers.
(b) Branches and twine.
(c) Rocks and mud.
(d) Ice and snow.
2. What does the Mayor decide to do to help Brand in the building of the church?
(a) Raising of the walls.
(d) The blessing of the church.
3. As Brand is contemplating the doctor's prognosis, what does the doctor claim about Brand?
(a) That even in the face of death, Brand complies to all others' needs.
(b) That when personally troubled, All or Nothing still matters.
(c) That when personally troubled, All or Nothing does not matter.
(d) That he is the weakest man he has ever met.
4. The mayor comes to visit Brand claiming that he has been beaten. Why has Brand won the war?
(a) Brand has killed all of the mayor's followers.
(b) Brand has a bigger church.
(c) Brand now holds the majority.
(d) The mayor is sick and cannot continue the battle.
5. What does Agnes claim is all she has left to offer to Brand and God?
(a) Her heart's root.
(b) Her poverty.
(d) Her vast wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
2. Agnes, holding Alf, is watching the conversation between Gerd and Brand. What does Gerd call Alf?
3. Who does Brand claim sent Gerd to him?
4. What does Gerd wish Brand to do in her church?
5. Who does Gerd threaten when she leaves to go to church?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)