|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon Brand's mother's deathbed, what does she proclaim?
(a) "I have given all that I am willing to give!"
(b) "Not only will God forgive me, my son will as well!"
(c) "My son will gain nothing from my death!"
(d) "God's not hardhearted, like my son!"
2. What does Brand find out from the mayor about Gerd?
(a) That she will destroy their plans to re-build the church.
(b) That she is his sister.
(c) That she escaped from another town asylum.
(d) That she is his aunt.
3. Agnes has a vision. What does she claim to have seen in this vision?
(a) Brand leaving forever.
(b) Brand becoming the town's Mayor.
(c) Brand becoming the town's priest.
(d) Brand walking into the fjord and never returning.
4. When does Agnes wish Brand to have the new "great church" built by?
(a) Before fall.
(b) Before summer.
(c) Never. She likes the church as it is.
(d) Before spring.
5. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
(a) Away from danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
2. Upon Brand's arrival to the valley, where are all of the town's folk going to?
3. Who does the Mayor believe he can get to help with the re-construction of the church?
4. Brand re-enters the room that Agnes is in. Agnes is going through a drawer. What does Agnes pull out of the drawer that has a pin on it?
5. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)