|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the left eye turns toward?
(c) Away from danger.
2. After the doctor leaves, Brand has another visitor. The Man tells Brand that he has an enemy. Who does the Man tell Brand the enemy is?
(a) The mayor.
(d) The man.
3. What is the peasant not willing to give up to ease his daughter's death?
(a) His home.
(b) His land.
(c) His life.
(d) HIs wealth.
4. What news does the doctor bring to Brand as he and Agnes are discussing the weaknesses of man?
(a) Gerd is dying and needs a priest.
(b) The drought is over and the townsfolk are meeting in the square.
(c) Brand's mother is dying.
(d) The mayor needs him for last rites for his son.
5. Who does Brand claim sent Gerd to him?
(a) The Man.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Brand has completed his thoughts, he seems to be worried. What does Brand ask Agnes for?
2. Upon Brand's mother's deathbed, what does she proclaim?
3. According to Brand, who must one love first before they can love all mankind?
4. At the end of Act 4, Brand makes a statement regarding "true possession's price." What is the price?
5. Brand re-enters the room that Agnes is in. Agnes is going through a drawer. What does Agnes pull out of the drawer that has a pin on it?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)