|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What debt does Brand claim his mother owes?
(a) A debt to the bank.
(b) A debt to him.
(c) A debt to the Devil.
(d) A debt to God.
2. During Brand's contemplation of the Mayor's visit, what word does he say "slips smoothly enough from off the lips?"
3. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bird.
4. What is Gerd chasing when she meets Brand?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A dog.
(d) A wolf.
5. What does Brand call his childhood home?
(a) God's window.
(b) Widow's place.
(c) The Devil's palace.
(d) Brimstone manor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mayor believe he can get to help with the re-construction of the church?
2. Where does Brand decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
4. What holiday does Act 4 begin with?
5. What does Agnes claim was wrong with her "visitor" during the night when Brand was gone?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)