|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After informing Brand of his mother's death, what does the doctor tell Brand that their generation is concerned with?
(a) Rods of flame.
2. While contemplating staying at the settlement, who finds Brand on the shore?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
3. Upon Brand's arrival to the valley, where are all of the town's folk going to?
(a) To the cemetery.
(b) To church.
(c) To the town hall.
(d) To the fields.
4. What does Einar claim Brand has of his?
(a) His son.
(c) His cow.
(d) His money.
5. Brand accuses Agnes of being afraid. What does he believe she is scared of?
(a) Losing Brand due to illness.
(b) Losing her sanity by living in the mountains.
(c) Losing the wealth promised by Brand's mother.
(d) Losing thier son due to ilness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brand's mother wish to take the glare of blinding light away?
2. Why does the woman refuse to go with Brand across the fjord?
3. Why is Brand's mother angry at and scared for Brand?
4. For what reason is Brand's mother fearful?
5. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)