|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brand, who must one love first before they can love all mankind?
(b) A child.
(c) One other person.
2. What is the peasant willing to pay to ease his daughter's death?
3. What debt does Brand claim his mother owes?
(a) A debt to the Devil.
(b) A debt to God.
(c) A debt to him.
(d) A debt to the bank.
4. What does the doctor compare Brand to when speaking to Brand about Alf.
(a) A sheep.
(b) A snake.
(c) A shipwrecked man.
(d) A prisioner.
5. Act Three begins how many years after Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the peasant's son fear they will encounter if they continue on their journey?
2. What does Brand call his childhood home?
3. When Brand sees the valley for the first time, what does Brand realize about the land he has just entered?
4. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
5. As Brand is waiting to hear about his mother's offering to God, what is Brand afraid God will ask of him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)