|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
(c) Away from danger.
2. What does the peasant's son fear they will encounter if they continue on their journey?
(b) The nobles of the area.
(c) Wild animals.
(d) Bad weather.
3. As the squall hits the fjord, what do the townsfolk threaten Brand with?
(a) Guns and torches.
(b) Stones and knives.
(d) Throwing him into the storm.
4. Agnes has a vision. What does she claim to have seen in this vision?
(a) Brand leaving forever.
(b) Brand becoming the town's Mayor.
(c) Brand becoming the town's priest.
(d) Brand walking into the fjord and never returning.
5. What is the peasant not willing to give up to ease his daughter's death?
(a) His life.
(b) HIs wealth.
(c) His land.
(d) His home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one condition Brand's mother tells him regarding her fortune that is left to him?
2. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
3. While contemplating staying at the settlement, who finds Brand on the shore?
4. What does Brand tell his mother she must do to repay her debt?
5. What does Agnes choose to do at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)