|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Brand finishes his soliloquy, what falls on the ground next to him?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A bible.
(c) A bird.
(d) A rock.
2. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
(c) Away from danger.
3. Where is the only place Gerd ever feels safe?
(a) No where- she never feels safe.
(b) Running in the mountains.
(c) At home.
(d) In church.
4. At the Woman's house, what have the men come to ask of Brand?
(a) To be their priest.
(b) To be their Mayor.
(c) To be the prision guard.
(d) To be their farmer.
5. Agnes has a vision. What does she claim to have seen in this vision?
(a) Brand becoming the town's Mayor.
(b) Brand leaving forever.
(c) Brand walking into the fjord and never returning.
(d) Brand becoming the town's priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elinar know Brand from?
2. Who does Gerd threaten when she leaves to go to church?
3. Where does Brand decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
5. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)