|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
(a) A priest.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A horse.
2. Where does Elinar know Brand from?
(a) They are long-lost brothers reunited.
(b) From the orphanage.
(c) Their childhood school.
(d) From church.
3. Where is the only place Gerd ever feels safe?
(a) At home.
(b) Running in the mountains.
(c) No where- she never feels safe.
(d) In church.
4. As the squall hits the fjord, what do the townsfolk threaten Brand with?
(a) Guns and torches.
(b) Stones and knives.
(d) Throwing him into the storm.
5. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
(a) Rocks and mud.
(b) Trees and flowers.
(c) Ice and snow.
(d) Branches and twine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brand sees the valley for the first time, what does Brand realize about the land he has just entered?
2. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the left eye turns toward?
3. Where are Einar and Agnes going on their journey?
4. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
5. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)