|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
(a) Rocks and mud.
(b) Trees and flowers.
(c) Ice and snow.
(d) Branches and twine.
2. What is the peasant willing to pay to ease his daughter's death?
3. What is Gerd chasing when she meets Brand?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A dog.
(d) A wolf.
4. What is frozen in the ice near Gerd's church?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A lion.
(c) A bear.
(d) A reindeer.
5. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
(a) Away from danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
2. How does one of the men convince Brand to stay in the settlement?
3. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
4. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
5. At the Woman's house, what have the men come to ask of Brand?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)