|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
(a) Start any trouble.
(b) Marry again.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Abandon his children.
2. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
(a) He will die from pneumonia.
(b) He will be attacked by wild animals.
(c) He will fall through the ice.
(d) He will trip on the underbrush.
3. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
(c) Their sin.
(d) The Devil.
4. What does Brand claim helping the townsfolk monetarily would be?
(a) A miracle.
(c) A pleasure.
(d) A sin.
5. What is the peasant not willing to give up to ease his daughter's death?
(a) His land.
(b) HIs wealth.
(c) His home.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one of the men convince Brand to stay in the settlement?
2. Where is the only place Gerd ever feels safe?
3. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
4. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
5. What does Brand offer the Mayor instead of money?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)