|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brand offer the Mayor instead of money?
(a) A cow.
(b) A prayer.
(c) His words.
(d) His help.
2. What does Brand save Einar and Agnes from doing?
(a) Being robbed by gypsys.
(b) Falling over a waterfall.
(c) Being attacked by a lion.
(d) Falling off a cliff.
3. Where does Brand decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To the ice church.
(b) To the settlement.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To the river.
4. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
(b) A doctor.
(c) A priest.
(d) A horse.
5. Who does Gerd threaten when she leaves to go to church?
(a) The hawk.
(b) Brand's son.
(c) The townsfolk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the peasant's son fear they will encounter if they continue on their journey?
2. What does the Woman tell Brand her husband has done?
3. How does Brand think Einar see God?
4. The play begins in what country?
5. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)