|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While contemplating staying at the settlement, who finds Brand on the shore?
(a) His mother.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) His father.
2. At the Woman's house, what have the men come to ask of Brand?
(a) To be their priest.
(b) To be the prision guard.
(c) To be their Mayor.
(d) To be their farmer.
3. Where is the only place Gerd ever feels safe?
(a) In church.
(b) At home.
(c) No where- she never feels safe.
(d) Running in the mountains.
4. What is frozen in the ice near Gerd's church?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bear.
(c) A reindeer.
(d) A hawk.
5. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A snake.
(c) A lion.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman refuse to go with Brand across the fjord?
2. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
3. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
4. After Brand helps the Woman's husband, some men from the settlement arrive. What have they brought with them?
5. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)