|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the peasant's son fear they will encounter if they continue on their journey?
(a) Bad weather.
(c) The nobles of the area.
(d) Wild animals.
2. Where is the only place Gerd ever feels safe?
(a) In church.
(b) No where- she never feels safe.
(c) Running in the mountains.
(d) At home.
3. Agnes has a vision. What does she claim to have seen in this vision?
(a) Brand walking into the fjord and never returning.
(b) Brand becoming the town's priest.
(c) Brand becoming the town's Mayor.
(d) Brand leaving forever.
4. While contemplating staying at the settlement, who finds Brand on the shore?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) The Mayor.
5. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the left eye turns toward?
(a) Away from danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gerd chasing when she meets Brand?
2. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
3. Who is seen at the top off the cliffs as Brand leaves to cross the fjord?
4. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
5. How does Brand think Einar see God?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)