|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is frozen in the ice near Gerd's church?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lion.
(c) A reindeer.
(d) A hawk.
2. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
(a) The Mayor.
(c) The Woman.
3. What does Brand claim helping the townsfolk monetarily would be?
(a) A pleasure.
(c) A miracle.
(d) A sin.
4. Agnes has a vision. What does she claim to have seen in this vision?
(a) Brand becoming the town's Mayor.
(b) Brand leaving forever.
(c) Brand becoming the town's priest.
(d) Brand walking into the fjord and never returning.
5. What does the peasant's son fear they will encounter if they continue on their journey?
(a) The nobles of the area.
(b) Bad weather.
(d) Wild animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brand say will cause Gerd's church to fall?
2. Where does Brand decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Brand save Einar and Agnes from doing?
4. Why does Brand refuse to help the peasant and his daughter?
5. Who does Gerd threaten when she leaves to go to church?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)