|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the opening of Act 2, Scene One, what is the mayor handing out to the townsfolk?
2. As the squall hits the fjord, what do the townsfolk threaten Brand with?
(a) Stones and knives.
(b) Guns and torches.
(c) Throwing him into the storm.
3. What does Brand call his childhood home?
(a) The Devil's palace.
(b) God's window.
(c) Brimstone manor.
(d) Widow's place.
4. What is frozen in the ice near Gerd's church?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A lion.
(c) A reindeer.
(d) A bear.
5. While contemplating staying, who does Brand say will be "born again" in the settlement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brand claim helping the townsfolk monetarily would be?
2. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
3. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
4. Where are Einar and Agnes going on their journey?
5. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)