|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the peasant not willing to give up to ease his daughter's death?
(a) His home.
(b) His life.
(c) HIs wealth.
(d) His land.
2. What does Brand offer the Mayor instead of money?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A cow.
(c) His help.
(d) His words.
3. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
(b) The Woman.
(d) The Mayor.
4. What does the Woman tell Brand her husband has done?
(a) Gambled away their savings.
(b) Killed their child.
(c) Ran off with a neighbor girl.
(d) Killed a neighbor.
5. What does Brand save Einar and Agnes from doing?
(a) Falling over a waterfall.
(b) Falling off a cliff.
(c) Being robbed by gypsys.
(d) Being attacked by a lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brand enters the fjord, why does the Mayor ask Brand for money?
2. Upon Brand's arrival to the valley, where are all of the town's folk going to?
3. How does Brand think Einar see God?
4. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
5. How does the valley look different from Brand's memories of it?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)