|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
(a) A lion.
(b) A bird.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A snake.
2. Brand re-enters the room that Agnes is in. Agnes is going through a drawer. What does Agnes pull out of the drawer that has a pin on it?
(a) The funeral attire meant for Brand's mother.
(b) The cloak that Alf was christened in.
(c) The dress she wore when she married Brand.
(d) The suit coat that Brand wore when they married.
3. During Brand's impromptu sermon, what does he claim the congregation does with God's flag?
(a) Fly it only six days a week.
(b) Never displays it.
(c) Fly it seven days a week.
(d) Only fly it on the Sabboth.
4. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
(a) Branches and twine.
(b) Ice and snow.
(c) Trees and flowers.
(d) Rocks and mud.
5. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
(b) The Mayor.
(d) The Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say happened to the person who previously held the position for which they seek Brand?
2. What does Brand say will cause Gerd's church to fall?
3. What does Agnes choose to do at the end of Act 2?
4. When Brand enters the fjord, why does the Mayor ask Brand for money?
5. What does Agnes claim is all she has left to offer to Brand and God?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)