|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Woman's house, what have the men come to ask of Brand?
(a) To be their Mayor.
(b) To be their priest.
(c) To be the prision guard.
(d) To be their farmer.
2. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
(a) Start any trouble.
(b) Abandon his children.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Marry again.
3. What does Brand offer the Mayor instead of money?
(a) A prayer.
(b) A cow.
(c) His help.
(d) His words.
4. While contemplating staying, who does Brand say will be "born again" in the settlement?
5. After Brand helps the Woman's husband, some men from the settlement arrive. What have they brought with them?
(a) Scraps of food.
(c) Weapons to kill him.
(d) A new boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
2. What does the Woman tell Brand her husband has done?
3. Who does Brand see sitting on the shore as the Men leave to return to the settlement?
4. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
5. For what reason is Brand's mother fearful?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)