|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brand decide to go at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To the settlement.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the mountains.
(d) To the ice church.
2. What does Brand save Einar and Agnes from doing?
(a) Being robbed by gypsys.
(b) Being attacked by a lion.
(c) Falling off a cliff.
(d) Falling over a waterfall.
3. Who does Brand see sitting on the shore as the Men leave to return to the settlement?
(d) The Woman.
4. What does Brand say will cause Gerd's church to fall?
(a) The sun and the moon.
(b) Nothing- the church will withstand everything.
(c) Squalls, shouting, and rifle shots.
(d) The earth trembling because of the choir singing.
5. In the opening act, who is with Brand?
(a) A peasant and his son.
(b) His wife and a maid.
(c) The schoolmaster and a clerk.
(d) No one- he is alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
2. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
3. What does Agnes choose to do at the end of Act 2?
4. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
5. Where does Elinar know Brand from?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)