|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
(b) Away from danger.
2. Who does Brand see sitting on the shore as the Men leave to return to the settlement?
(b) The Woman.
3. What does Einar claim Brand has of his?
(a) His cow.
(b) His son.
(c) His money.
4. What does Brand claim helping the townsfolk monetarily would be?
(a) A miracle.
(b) A pleasure.
(c) A sin.
5. Why is Brand's mother angry at and scared for Brand?
(a) Because he forgot to pay for her food.
(b) Because he crossed the fjord during the storm.
(c) Because he did not leave.
(d) Because he is with Agnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes choose to do at the end of Act 2?
2. Where are Einar and Agnes going on their journey?
3. How does the valley look different from Brand's memories of it?
4. How does Brand think Einar see God?
5. As the men return to the settlement, Brand comments on their appearance. What does he say they have been driven out of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)