|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play begins in what country?
2. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
(a) Their sin.
(b) The Devil.
3. As the men return to the settlement, Brand comments on their appearance. What does he say they have been driven out of?
(b) The fjord.
4. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
(b) The Woman.
(c) The Mayor.
5. Agnes has a vision. What does she claim to have seen in this vision?
(a) Brand leaving forever.
(b) Brand walking into the fjord and never returning.
(c) Brand becoming the town's Mayor.
(d) Brand becoming the town's priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
2. What does the Mayor warn Man Two not to do after discovering that his wife has died?
3. Who is seen at the top off the cliffs as Brand leaves to cross the fjord?
4. For what reason is Brand's mother fearful?
5. What does Agnes choose to do at the end of Act 2?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)