|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Brand finishes his soliloquy, what falls on the ground next to him?
(a) A bird.
(b) A rock.
(c) A bible.
(d) A scarf.
2. The play begins in what country?
3. As the squall hits the fjord, what do the townsfolk threaten Brand with?
(a) Throwing him into the storm.
(b) Stones and knives.
(c) Guns and torches.
4. As the men return to the settlement, Brand comments on their appearance. What does he say they have been driven out of?
(d) The fjord.
5. Who goes with Brand out into the storm?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) The Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do readers find out Brand's mother did to his father while he lay on his deathbed?
2. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
3. What does Brand call his childhood home?
4. What debt does Brand claim his mother owes?
5. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)