|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Man claim Brand has shown the townsfolk?
(b) Their sin.
(c) The Devil.
2. Where does Elinar know Brand from?
(a) Their childhood school.
(b) From church.
(c) From the orphanage.
(d) They are long-lost brothers reunited.
3. What does Brand claim helping the townsfolk monetarily would be?
(a) A miracle.
(c) A pleasure.
(d) A sin.
4. Where is the only place Gerd ever feels safe?
(a) At home.
(b) No where- she never feels safe.
(c) Running in the mountains.
(d) In church.
5. While contemplating staying, who does Brand say will be "born again" in the settlement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Einar and Agnes going on their journey?
2. As the squall hits the fjord, what do the townsfolk threaten Brand with?
3. Why can't Brand and the Woman go back the way she has come?
4. As the men return to the settlement, Brand comments on their appearance. What does he say they have been driven out of?
5. What does Gerd say her church is built out of?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)