|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the right eye turns toward?
(d) Away from danger.
2. When Brand enters the fjord, why does the Mayor ask Brand for money?
(a) Because a hurricane has destroyed the town.
(b) Because the town is in the middle of a long famine.
(c) Because Brand looks wealthy.
(d) Because the Mayor wants to build a new lodge.
3. What does the Woman need who runs into the town as the squall hits?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A horse.
(d) A priest.
4. What is frozen in the ice near Gerd's church?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A bear.
(c) A lion.
(d) A reindeer.
5. After Brand helps the Woman's husband, some men from the settlement arrive. What have they brought with them?
(a) A new boat.
(b) Weapons to kill him.
(c) Scraps of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the left eye turns toward?
2. While contemplating staying at the settlement, who finds Brand on the shore?
3. What does Einar claim Brand has of his?
4. In the opening act, who is with Brand?
5. What is the one condition Brand's mother tells him regarding her fortune that is left to him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)