|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does Act 4 begin with?
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Day.
2. As Brand is waiting to hear about his mother's offering to God, what is Brand afraid God will ask of him?
(a) To leave Agnes, his one true love.
(b) To marry Gerd.
(c) To give up the priesthood.
(d) To give up his son like Isaac.
3. Who does Brand see sitting on the shore as the Men leave to return to the settlement?
(b) The Woman.
4. Brand claims to know the enemy. Who does Brand believe the enemy to be?
(b) The Devil.
5. When Brand addresses the men who have come to the Woman's house, where does he say the left eye turns toward?
(d) Away from danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gerd threaten when she leaves to go to church?
2. While talking about the size of the church, what does Brand beg of Agnes?
3. What proverb does Agnes speak of as she is talking to Brand about his convictions?
4. Why does Brand refuse to go with the Doctor?
5. Who does Agnes claim came to see her the prior night while Band was away?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)